Neo nazi arrested at capital terrorist attack.

• Banned
I can show you videos of neo nazis with shirts on at the capital terrorist attack with shirts on that have 6MJWNE on them.

Let me find them.

Now you guys say we have no proof of neo nazis supporting Trump.

This guy and many other neo nazis were there that day in support of Trump.
Bernie Sanders has mass murderers for supporters. BLM has murderers who support them. Every democrat candidate has murderers who support them. Who gives a fuck who supported who?

I can show you videos of neo nazis with shirts on at the capital terrorist attack with shirts on that have 6MJWNE on them.

Let me find them.
Why the fuck should i care about "Nazis with shirts on" and what do they have to do with my political beliefs? Do they share some of my beliefs? If we both like video games, am i evil too? Should i go to jail now because, like them, I also wear shoes when i go outside?

Last edited:

Let me find them.
Progs support children being sliced and diced for sexual purposes while promoting traditional marriage as evil. Many citizens will not help out if attacked by our enemies.

• Banned
Progs support children being sliced and diced for sexual purposes while promoting traditional marriage as evil. Many citizens will not help out if attacked by our enemies.
Wrong. I'm Christian.
I'm for traditional marriage.

I'm married happily for forty year to my high school sweet heart.

What I don't like is peoe hating on others for their life style.

What I support is for every American to chose what lifestyle they wish to live without infringing on the rights of other people.

Forum List

Back