Gas prices conitnue to fall have been for weeks.

I notice that none of the republicans here want to discuss this.

They've talked crazy from the start about how they were going to win everything.. That might not happen.

• Banned
Sure everything is phony unless it's under a republican president.

Keep pissing in the wind and saying it's raining.

These things sure weren't phony, were they?

Under Biden, gasoline rose to twice the price it was during 2018, We now have a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. Under Biden, the price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, he's had to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, we've had sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear.

Under Biden, gasoline rose to twice the price it was during 2018, We now have a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. Under Biden, the price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, he's had to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, we've had sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear.
😆 🤣 😂 so everything good is fake.
And everything that doesn't seem good is not.

Let me guess you think trump is president. 😆 🤣 😂

Yeah, gas was cheaper during the Trump recession.

Now this is a republican nightmare.
I am not a republican but I don't see this as a "nightmare". What I do believe is that corporations are fleecing us just because they can and neither party is willing to do anything about it because both parties have a stick up their ass.

$3.65 a gallon in Joplin, Mo.
You know the funny thing is I'm closer to a refinery than they are and ours is 4.25.

I'm getting price gouged.

I'm actually half the distance and have less taxes on gas where I'm at.

Had a truck driver that was delivering gas say to me that they are gouging us.

You know the funny thing is I'm closer to a refinery than they are and ours is 4.25.

I'm getting price gouged.

I'm actually half the distance and have less taxes on gas where I'm at.

Had a truck driver that was delivering gas say to me that they are gouging us.
record low profit margins under xiden

New Topics

Forum List

Back