Neil Young vs Joe Rogan

I am old enough to remember Neil and others singing protest music bucking the system and especially corporate America...
Protest music 2022
627chi.jpg

Liberals just can't mind their own damn business. This idiot tried to pressure Spotify to drop Joe Rogan. He doesn't believe they can both occupy the same space. He THOUGHT they would cave to liberal fascists the way Google/Twitter/Facebook did. They didn't. 😄

And it's Joe Rogan for the knock out...........see ya Neil.......

He took a stand and was willing to take a financial hit for his beliefs.

Of course you people are going to attack him for having conviction to his ideals.

Of course you people are going to attack him for having conviction to his ideals.

I doubt he took much of a hit losing one platform whose majority of users are of a younger demographic that likely don't listen to his music anyway.

I would rather listen to music by Neil over that spew quack Rogan any day.
Of course my opinion will trigger the dog snot out of the MAGAtardos.
Nope have fun listening to his music, nobody is trying to stop you.

Not so fast he sold out a year ago. LOL
Legendary folk rocker Neil Young has sold 50% of his song catalog to the Hipgnosis Songs Fund, a U.K. investment vehicle founded by music industry veteran Merck Mercuriadis.

The deal gives Hipgnosis the rights to the worldwide copyright and income interests from 1,180 songs composed by Young, and has been reported to have cost around $150 million.

An anti science. Authoritarian stand.

In other words he is your typical progressive douchebag.

Forum List

Back