Neil Young vs Joe Rogan

It is music, there is nothing to lie about in it. Do you think Pink Floyd was lying about the dark side of the moon? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Roger Waters came out and publicly declared the progressive left, and big tech are scum.

Try slandering someone else, dumbshit.

Roger Waters came out and publicly declared the progressive left, and big tech are scum.

Try slandering someone else, dumbshit.

And that means he lied about the dark side of the moon?

Could you be more of a fucking idiot if you tried?

If I tired I might be able to, but then I would be just like you and would have to off myself.

Ahhhhh, poor widdle third grader with the "I know you are but what am I" infantile retort.

Good for you!

Own your inner child!

This whole spew over a Canadian(who's not even American) Neil Young is just great because Spotify is someone who stood up. Now I'm going back to listening to Rogan shows. Haven't listened as much since like 5 years ago, but now I'm going back. It's funnier how he's had more controversial shows. But now these unhinged democrats begin to mob.

He took a stand and was willing to take a financial hit for his beliefs.

Of course you people are going to attack him for having conviction to his ideals.
We attack him because he has no business trying to harm another person who has every right to be there..
Spotify didn even acknowledge his temper tantrum. The completely ignored him

I'd like to believe Spotify has morals and would side with Rogan.

But let's face, they will side with Rogan because he makes them a shitload more money than Neil young's songs do.

4ddb41d0c8f35c0b.jpeg

Liberals just can't mind their own damn business. This idiot tried to pressure Spotify to drop Joe Rogan. He doesn't believe they can both occupy the same space. He THOUGHT they would cave to liberal fascists the way Google/Twitter/Facebook did. They didn't. 😄

One has 200+ million and the other doesn't.

Has anyone else noted that Spotify stock is down more 32% on the year.

That is more than twice what the NASDAQ is down over the same period.

Seems they may not be winning after all

Forum List

Back