Neil Young vs Joe Rogan

An anti science. Authoritarian stand.

In other words he is your typical progressive douchebag.
Young has become what he and so many that came up in the 60's were against that being unconstitutional government over reach, mass censorship (in this case and so many others on global platforms) of ideas, data whatever. That is because these leftists perceive that they have their people in power. Today the counter culture folks are the regular normal folks.

Young has become what he and so many that came up in the 60's were against that being unconstitutional government over reach, mass censorship (in this case and so many others on global platforms) of ideas, data whatever. That is because these leftists perceive that they have their people in power. Today the counter culture folks are the regular normal folks.
The problem is that they are not the backbone of America. The ones who keep the gears moving.

He is a 76 year old rocker, he could not give a damn about science.

Clearly, however his was one of the most strident voices against authoritarianism when he was young, now that he is old.....DOH!

Why? You like anti-civil rights Nazi pieces of shit.

I have never cared about the politics of those I listen to. Never really understood why you people do. All I care about is the quality of their music.

You remind me of a couple buddies I had that stopped listening to Elton John when he came out officially as gay. "I am not going to listen to the music of a gay man".

Shitty way to live, but it does seem to make you all happy to be miserable all the time, so more power to you

I have never cared about the politics of those I listen to. Never really understood why you people do. All I care about is the quality of their music.

You remind me of a couple buddies I had that stopped listening to Elton John when he came out officially as gay. "I am not going to listen to the music of a gay man".

Shitty way to live, but it does seem to make you all happy to be miserable all the time, so more power to you

If you like being lied to, have at it.

Forum List

Back