Neil Young Pulls Catalog from Spotify

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
He has every right to do so if he wishes. It is odd that a music streaming service would choose a podcast over a music artist, but I guess they see more money in Joe Rogan than Neil Young. But if other artists follow his lead? Customers are already cancelling in droves.

Neil who?

Wasn't he a '70s singer? Like Shaun Cassidy?

the-partridge-family-gty-jt-171118_16x9_992.jpg

He has every right to do so if he wishes. It is odd that a music streaming service would choose a podcast over a music artist, but I guess they see more money in Joe Rogan than Neil Young. But if other artists follow his lead? Customers are already cancelling in droves.

The funny part is that he thinks we actually care.....

A clear case of "be careful what you wish for". The would be censor cut off his nose to spite his face. :laughing0301:

Neil Young doesn't need to worry about being on Spotify or any streaming service. He sells more product than anyone.

The funny part is that he thinks we actually care.....
I shall probably not be able to survive this. Upon receipt of this horrid news there is little question that I will retire to my private Chambers and find a way to mercifully end my life. I only hope that Grand Master Young will find a way to forgive me for not having done this ahead of time in response to his world changing music and that once I get into the great beyond where all retired musicians go along with their broken guitars and venereal diseases that I, unworthy soul that I am, might be at least granted a seat at the table with some of his ugliest pets.

Jo

I guess rocking’ in the free world was another leftist lie. The damage has been done Neil and nobody cares.

A

Ah the good the good ole days when we had good drugs to make good music

Last edited:
What I don't get is what happens to a free rocker at that age? At one time America was freedom in his eyes, and now on the flip he encourages no freedom of thought or freedom of information. What does that make him?

Probably has something to do with the fact that Joe Rogan's show receives about 11 million streams per show. That's basically every day. How many streams do you figure Neil Young gets everyday? 11?

It was also the most streamed podcast on the platform in 2021.

The theorist in I...
Probably has something to do with the fact that Joe Rogan's show receives about 11 million streams per show. That's basically every day. How many streams do you figure Neil Young gets everyday? 11?

It was also the most streamed podcast on the platform in 2021.

The fact is , I won't say Neal Young is washed up.. He has so many people he could be helping with guitar or singing. I think we just have to label the religion what it is... Perhaps Young became a Covidian like Howard Stern. It is all interesting what drives these people.

The theorist in I...

The fact is , I won't say Neal Young is washed up.. He has so many people he could be helping with guitar or singing. I think we just have to label the religion what it is... Perhaps Young became a Covidian like Howard Stern. It is all interesting what drives these people.
Wow a new religion the Branch Covidians!

Blessed be father, son and holy fauch!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back