Maryland Suburb Mayor Dies Of Apparent Suicide

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The mayor of Hyattsville, Maryland, an urban area outside of Washington, DC, is dead at the age of 44 after committing suicide. Ward previously served as city council president in Hyattsville, located just north of the border between Maryland and the District of Columbia, then won the mayoral election in May 2021. Ward’s body was found by United States Park Police officers in Fort Marcy, a park in McLean. Ward leaves behind a husband and two sons."

Who knows what demons this guy was dealing with.....after all, he was a Democrat...on top of that, he was gay -- that alone can be enough of a reason to commit sucide...but there could be some deeper issues he was dealing with.......maybe he was under some type of investigation and he offed himself before the truth came out..Thoughts and prayers to his so-called husband and sons tho....

Never been done before.

BTW....It's the same park Vince Foster got himself "Arkancided" in.

giphy.gif

"The mayor of Hyattsville, Maryland, an urban area outside of Washington, DC, is dead at the age of 44 after committing suicide. Ward previously served as city council president in Hyattsville, located just north of the border between Maryland and the District of Columbia, then won the mayoral election in May 2021. Ward’s body was found by United States Park Police officers in Fort Marcy, a park in McLean. Ward leaves behind a husband and two sons."

Who knows what demons this guy was dealing with.....after all, he was a Democrat...on top of that, he was gay -- that alone can be enough of a reason to commit sucide...but there could be some deeper issues he was dealing with.......maybe he was under some type of investigation and he offed himself before the truth came out..Thoughts and prayers to his so-called husband and sons tho....
Suspected suicide.

So fucking what. You're not a therapist.
Maybe I could be the one to convince you to go see one and try to deal with some of that hatred. I talk a lot of shit because it's the internet, but the truth is I'm an intuitive person that cares about people. That's why I'm giving you a hard time.

Odds are you have democrats in your family.
We do. Every family has a few mentally troubled ones

And every one of them in my family is a know it all who slaved 40 hrs a week with a bosses thumb up their ass

If one thinks they now what everything is about, should they have a slave masters thumb up their asses all day long if they know everything

Maybe I could be the one to convince you to go see one and try to deal with some of that hatred. I talk a lot of shit because it's the internet, but the truth is I'm an intuitive person that cares about people. That's why I'm giving you a hard time.

Maybe you should first try getting the moat out of your own eye. It's the left that started this....if they bring a knife, we bring a gun. All the articles at holiday times telling leftists how to berate or harm or insult their conservative relatives. The gleeful wishes for death by the left against conservatives, celebrating the deaths of conservatives...you guys started this....what did you expect? Did you think at some point you wouldn't get it right back? Hypocrites...do as i say, NOT AS I DO, heh? We see. You're painfully transparent.

democrat politicians and elites encouraging violence, actual violence against conservatives.

I thought this would be about an unvaxxed idiot who chose Covid assisted suicide. Oh well, I can`t always be right.

Maybe you should first try getting the moat out of your own eye. It's the left that started this....if they bring a knife, we bring a gun. All the articles at holiday times telling leftists how to berate or harm or insult their conservative relatives. The gleeful wishes for death by the left against conservatives, celebrating the deaths of conservatives...you guys started this....what did you expect? Did you think at some point you wouldn't get it right back? Hypocrites...do as i say, NOT AS I DO, heh? We see. You're painfully transparent.
I didn't start anything. I know a lot of left wingers have just as much hatred. That's the problem really.

Forum List

Back