Neil deGrasse Tyson: Trump’s Budget Will Make America Weak, Sick & Stupid

“We all want to Make America Great Again. But that won’t happen until we first Make America Smart Again.”

By Ed Mazza

58cf39341d0000f42c7cf406.jpeg

CNBC via Getty Images
Neil deGrasse Tyson took to Twitter over the weekend to rip into President Donald Trump’s budget proposals.
Make America Smart Again” has been Neil deGrasse Tyson’s rallying cry since Donald Trump won the presidential election last year. Now the astrophysicist, author, host of the “StarTalk” podcast and TV show and director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History is warning America that it will need more than an intelligence boost if Trump’s proposed budget is passed.

While Tyson didn’t mention the president by name on Sunday, there was no doubt he was referring to Trump’s proposed cuts to science, the arts, health, education and more in a series of tweets:
Neil deGrasse Tyson: Trump's Budget Will Make America Weak, Sick & Stupid | The Huffington Post

Yep, it will good sir...But the loserterians and trumps goal is to send us back to the 18th century and make most of the country serfs.

Wow, um..."Make America Smart Again"?

Is he under the impression that Americans are stupid? Such arrogance befits a liberal of his stature.

Tyson is very delusional in claiming the government is helping the arts and sciences.

Tyson is just another tick on the ass of society. It's no surprise that he despises Trump.
Hilarious you put genius scientist's below serial sex offending pathological liars like your boy.
Says a lot about your priorities.

The guy who posted nothing, and then posted to himself is attacking my opinion of that professional dumbass, Tyson.

Now that's ironic.

Last edited:
“We all want to Make America Great Again. But that won’t happen until we first Make America Smart Again.”

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images
Neil deGrasse Tyson took to Twitter over the weekend to rip into President Donald Trump’s budget proposals.
Make America Smart Again” has been Neil deGrasse Tyson’s rallying cry since Donald Trump won the presidential election last year. Now the astrophysicist, author, host of the “StarTalk” podcast and TV show and director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History is warning America that it will need more than an intelligence boost if Trump’s proposed budget is passed.

While Tyson didn’t mention the president by name on Sunday, there was no doubt he was referring to Trump’s proposed cuts to science, the arts, health, education and more in a series of tweets:
Neil deGrasse Tyson: Trump's Budget Will Make America Weak, Sick & Stupid | The Huffington Post

Yep, it will good sir...But the loserterians and trumps goal is to send us back to the 18th century and make most of the country serfs.
It's startling how much a better president Neil would be then Trump. He has great credibility, he's brilliant and never forgets about the brotherhood of man and how we're all connected.

You and matthew must have gone to the same reformatory school, neither of you know the appropriate uses of "then" and "than". LMAO Just trying to help out some of the stupid among us.

OH NO!!!!!!!! Not the whining about grammar bit. Have you sunk that pathetically far? I guess some people post when they have something to say, but others post because they just want to say something.

Last edited:

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

It's startling how much a better president Neil would be then Trump. He has great credibility, he's brilliant and never forgets about the brotherhood of man and how we're all connected.

You and matthew must have gone to the same reformatory school, neither of you know the appropriate uses of "then" and "than". LMAO Just trying to help out some of the stupid among us.

OH NO!!!!!!!! Not the whining about grammar bit. Have you sunk that pathetically far? I guess some people post when they have to say, but others post because they just want to say something.

Just trying to lend a hand to the consistently stupid, isn't this thread about erasing stupidity?

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

OH NO!!!!!!!! Not the whining about grammar bit. Have you sunk that pathetically far? I guess some people post when they have to say, but others post because they just want to say something.

Just trying to lend a hand to the consistently stupid, isn't this thread about erasing stupidity?

If it was, you would have been gone by the first page.

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

If it was, you would have been gone by the first page.

Nah, too many stupid regressives need help. I consider it part of my community volunteer work.

I agree with the sentiment of the OP. I'm all for an America that faces the future with gains in science, math, technology and medicine. I see protectionism as a crutch and not as a means to make America great again.

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

You must get your dentistry done by a mechanic. I mean you're using a Physicists word on economics, health and education to prove some kind of point. What mystifies me the most is your assertion that Trump wants the US to regress back to a pre-industrial society from a business point of view that makes zero sense.

I agree with the sentiment of the OP. I'm all for an America that faces the future with gains in science, math, technology and medicine. I see protectionism as a crutch and not as a means to make America great again.
We have thrown more money at those areas than any country in the world and its not working. Time for a different approach.

We have thrown more money at those areas than any country in the world and its not working. Time for a different approach.

If you don't see all the advances in science, math, technology, and medicine, you're dumber than the average RWNJ.

If you don't see all the advances in science, math, technology, and medicine, you're dumber than the average RWNJ.
Didn't say we haven't had advances asshat what I meant is throwing money at an education system that isn't producing. Also the Government doesn't advance shit private industry does.

Didn't say we haven't had advances asshat what I meant is throwing money at an education system that isn't producing. Also the Government doesn't advance shit private industry does.

Now that's just nuts. Government grants for research have produced most of our medical and technological advances for a long time. Can you think of a single advance in either category that didn't get it's start with government research grants?

Now that's just nuts. Government grants for research have produced most of our medical and technological advances for a long time. Can you think of a single advance in either category that didn't get it's start with government research grants?

It is suicide for American leadership and shouldn't even be considered. At this time it would be a good idea to increase funding with China catching up, but what do these assholes do? Oh'yess, cut, slash and burn. ..But, hicks believe in idiocy.

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

Watching Neil deGrasse Tyson will make you stupid.
You should have quit watching him long ago.

By Ed Mazza

CNBC via Getty Images

Oh please... America is already weak, sick and stupid
Too many people don't want to leave La La Land and face reality!

Ugh. I liked this guy, and then he just has to go political. Dang it.

He's trolled Christians in the past.

The lefties just can't get it through their head that insulting people is no way to change their minds.

He's right....

How the fuck do you get through the liberterians and extreme conservative head that cutting science is a sure killer of our leadership in the world?

Are you so fucking blind that you can't see how dense these people are???

It is the moderates that were fooled that we're going after and attempting to wake up....The extremist are too stuck in their ways to realize how bad their policies are.

Forum List

Back