AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
In the following YT broadcasts, Americans of African descent describe the NO SNITCH policy embraced by large numbers of PRO BLACK practicing women.

Negro Women, Skeleton Bones & Secrets
Shawn James 11.2K subscribers

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**....
" by jazzyslim2005 2.59K subscribers

My question: Does a large population of American women actually want to improve race relations, or are they seemingly content with the status quo?

_PEACEFUL CITIZENS Like Me, PRO BLACK.png

Peace.

Hmmm. What are " PRO BLACK practicing women."

I've heard of a

But not that!

These comments are not exclusive to the Black community, but it is encouraging to hear them.

Hello. Welcome to the 21st Century.

I'm sharing the following information to establish the fact NOT ALL American citizens of African descent share the same values, nor do all American citizens of African descent embrace the same outlook for pursuing their individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

In the first broadcast titled "Many Black Women Don't Want A Good Man" a young woman of African descent speaks about the poor relationship choices she believes many American women of African descent are making.

"Many Black Women Don't Want A Good Man"

My question for this woman, "For the most part, who is RESPONSIBLE for raising nurturing and socializing the men she speaks poorly of?"

+++++++++++++++++++

In this NSFW, ⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised, a single man of African descent strongly criticizes MEN & WOMEN for the relationship choices they make.

"Black single mothers who feel they deserve to be married" RED SUPREME TV 1 - 10,263 views 8.47K subscribers

The following COMMENT was published by a mature single woman of African descent replying to RED SUPREME's video broadcast...

Bee Vegan 1 year ago:
"I’m not bashing single mothers in any way but the truth has to be told. I’ve never gotten along with these women as co workers or acquaintances simply because I am a traditional woman and damn proud.They would give me some of the most idiotic advice such as I needed to hurry up and have a baby because I’m in my 30s despite not having a husband. That’s when I stop the conversation right there. I need to be married first.

They also would tell me I’m selfish for not wanting children and how easy I have it without them. Then why encourage me to struggle instead of giving me the real about how hard your life is being an unwed single mother.

No, you are selfish for not providing a stable situation before having kids. Marriage, home emotional stability. Then they would say how they don’t regret having their children and wouldn’t change a thing. All lies.

Its another tactic to justify their illogical actions that cannot be reversed. Who wants to struggle raising children alone? Its already hard when you are a single woman /man without kids working a 9-5 and a 6-10 trying to be an entrepreneur, paying overpriced property taxes with no assistance. I’m not complaining for doing things I’m supposed to do.

However, no single mother can step to me talking about she independent and work harder when she get government assistance, food stamps, section 8, tax refunds child support and many other benefits. Then have the audacity to say she is the one who deserves a husband"

As always, I look fwd to reading intelligent replies on this social and HEALTH related topic.

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
_tupac dr nadine burke harris common_A.png

Peace.

Last edited:
screenshot-www.lightworkers.com 2020-02-17 17-46-08.jpg

PRAY: Single Dad Discovers He's Not the Father of Son He Raised Alone, Must Surrender Child

"This is no doubt the hardest thing I [have] had to do…and no, I’m not ok if anyone asks.” These are the last words of a heartbroken father as he surrenders the 10-month-old child he raised on his own after the baby’s biological mother abandoned him when he was only 1-month-old."

Hello. Sadly, another sickening tale of child abuse and child abandonment by an apparent emotionally troubled female.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back