Negative impact of social media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just got done watching a Netflix show on social media. Things to know are:

1. AI, or artificial intelligence, is being used to try and keep you on your screens as long as possible. This is how Big Tech makes their money.

2. You are being studied, documented, and analyzed 24/7. AI gets smarter every day

3. AI not only wants to keep you on screens, it wants to reshape the way you think and act, and it does.

4. Those in the know at Big Tech companies don't allow their children to have cell phones, and pretty much all of them struggle with addiction to screens themselves. In fact, since the advent of social media, the rates for suicide and anxiety and depression among teens has skyrocketed.

As for Big Tech steering this last election toward Biden, I think I understand why they are on the side of the Left. Simply put, the Left is the side of Big government and is the side that imposes massive regulations. Well guess what, so long as Big Tech does the bidding of the Left, that is to steer the sheeple on how to vote, they will be able to side step government wanting to regulate them in any way.

Just know that Big Tech now owns our democracy, and will from here on out and it is in full support of the DNC.

Last edited:

1. AI, or artificial intelligence, is being used to try and keep you on your screens as long as possible. This is how Big Tech makes their money.

2. You are being studied, documented, and analyzed 24/7. AI gets smarter every day

3. AI not only wants to keep you on screens, it wants to reshape the way you think and act, and it does.

4. Those in the know at Big Tech companies don't allow their children to have cell phones, and pretty much all of them struggle with addiction to screens themselves. In fact, since the advent of social media, the rates for suicide and anxiety and depression among teens has skyrocketed.

As for Big Tech steering this last election toward Biden, I think I understand why they are on the side of the Left. Simply put, the Left is the side of Big government and is the side that imposes massive regulations. Well guess what, so long as Big Tech does the bidding of the Left, that is to steer the sheeple on how to vote, they will be able to side step government wanting to regulate them in any way.

Just know that Big Tech now owns our democracy, and will from here on out and it is in full support of the DNC.

The use of 'Big Tech' is, and has always been, optional. The smooth brains in this country don't seem to understand this.

You mean the DNCCP.

Forum List

Back