Trump crowdfunding his laughable legal challenges

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I understand that the small print of this proposition allows for the money to pay down campaign debt as well. What a grubby little character this loser is.

I understand that the small print of this proposition allows for the money to pay down campaign debt as well. What a grubby little character this loser is.
The American soldier felt the same way about Montgomery during ww2

And you people thought a nation of farmers and peasants couldn't kick the British Imperialist Empire's ass.

Remember YorkTown cupcake.

God bless Comte de Rochambeau .

Cornwallis was a pussy.

Why did the Imperialist British Empire treat your prisoners of war so terribly?

Feral savages.

TOMMY, WE DID IT! :eusa_dance:

Please do all you can to protect the UK from trump-like nonsense.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

I rather see this nation in the mother of all economic depressions then seat Beijing Biden and the Whore as our leaders. It means we will be even more divided now.

I rather see this nation in the mother of all economic depressions then seat Beijing Biden and the Whore as our leaders. It means we will be even more divided now.
You can leave anytime you want. Believe me, your worthless ass won't be missed. The problem you will have is getting another country to take you in.

You can leave anytime you want. Believe me, your worthless ass won't be missed. The problem you will have is getting another country to take you in.
Chechnya seems to be an appropriate spot for this lot.

It takes a lot of gall to call VP-elect Harris a "whore" given the well-documented sexual history of the Lame Duck.

Forum List

Back