Nebraska abolishes death penalty

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
I actually support this for the most part.

Oh boy, I know the state of Nebraska will be happy to support these scumbag murders for the rest of their natural lives with food, a nice cell and plenty of love and special care...including paying for all their medical needs even if it's transsexual surgery. Good decision you dumb bastards.

Oh boy, I know the state of Nebraska will be happy to support these scumbag murders for the rest of their natural lives with food, a nice cell and plenty of love and special care...including paying for all their medical needs even if it's transsexual surgery. Good decision you dumb bastards.

Executions are staggeringly more expensive than life without parole is.

BULLSHIT!! That's NOTHING more than another global warming claim .

That is wonderfully ironic.

Yes- of course you just presume that anything you don't agree with is 'bullshit'

Yes- of course you just presume that anything you don't agree with is 'bullshit'

Besides being total bullshit it's a goddamn lie. There is nothing ironic about you dimocrat regressive commies claiming it's so wonderful to keep feeding and housing these assholes for the rest of their sorry lives however. There is no freaking way a vile of medicinal poison that puts the assholes to sleep permanently could POSSIBLY COST MORE THAN TO feed and house the assholes for the rest of their damned lives. Again BULLSHIT.

Great move by Nebraska
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/28/us/nebraska-abolishes-death-penalty.html?_r=0

Nebraska on Wednesday became the first conservative state in more than 40 years to abolish the death penalty, with lawmakers defying their Republican governor, Pete Ricketts, a staunch supporter of capital punishment who had lobbied vigorously against banning it

I know you lazy ass regressives are too good to look down the list of recent subject matter but this is the third time this has been posted.

This is good legislative thinking. A death row patient costs much more to support than a life without parole patient. Now take your little trotters and hit the road. I understand they are "hiring" down at Oscar Meyer.

Costs of the Death Penalty Death Penalty Information Center

Last edited:
Overriding the governor's veto, the Nebraska legislature voted 30 - 18 to abolish the death penalty. One of the most solidly red states in the country.

The law is retroactive, so all inmates on death row have automatically been re-sentenced to life without parole.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/28/us/nebraska-abolishes-death-penalty.html

I hope it spreads to the rest of the nation.

I don't believe our government should be killing our citizens.

Life without parole is what needs to be the law of the land and the death penalty should be abolished.

That's only because of the numerous amount of appeals they're allowed along with the cost of "humanely" executing the murderer.

In a very few States it is cheaper to kill them. But that is the exception, not the rule.

Porker is a plant of the Democrats, you all realize.

He is here to make the far right look crazed, and he is succeeding.

That's only because of the numerous amount of appeals they're allowed along with the cost of "humanely" executing the murderer.

Yes. So?

Besides being total bullshit it's a goddamn lie. There is nothing ironic about you dimocrat regressive commies claiming it's so wonderful to keep feeding and housing these assholes for the rest of their sorry lives however. There is no freaking way a vile of medicinal poison that puts the assholes to sleep permanently could POSSIBLY COST MORE THAN TO feed and house the assholes for the rest of their damned lives. Again BULLSHIT.

LOL.......god its funny to watch you head explode.

Yes. So?

Limit the number of appeals and execute by firing squad. Not so expensive then

Forum List

Back