Nearly half of Europeans okay with Kiev ceding its territories for sake of peace

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nearly half of Europeans okay with Kiev ceding its territories for sake of peace

Fifty-six percent of respondents in Europe and 61% in Spain supported arms supplies to Ukraine

Remote : Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:16:27 +0300
Local : 2023-01-17(Tuesday) 13 : 16 : 27
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
I've been saying for a long time that the Minsk Agreements need to be fully honored, that Russian speakers in the Donbass and Crimean regions deserve to be a part of Russia, and that Russia can have those lands that span from the Donbass to the Crimea regions in the South of Ukraine as a victory prize for their patience in dealing with years and years of stalling by NATO and refusals by NATO and the EU to honor the Minsk Agreements in any sort of way. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR ALL MAJOR EMPIRES OF THIS WORLD FAR INTO THE FUTURE : HONOR THE VOTES OF THE LOCALS IN DECIDING THE LANDBORDERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES, ANYWHERE YOU DECIDE TO REDRAW THE COUNTRYLINES ON THE MAP!
(i honestly believe, based on logical research i've done, that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader)

Dear Uncle P and his brave international boys getting ready to rid us from US and Ukey Nazis .​

They are going to hunt you down , Titloose .

Belarus, Russia Launch 2-Weeks Of Joint Aerial Drills, Making Western Allies Nervous

TUESDAY, JAN 17, 2023 - 10:45 AM
Russia and Belarus have kicked off joint aerial drills over Belarusian skies on Monday, in a worrying prospect for neighbouring Ukraine given the exercises will last for a full two weeks, until Feb.1.

Fifty-six percent of respondents in Europe and 61% in Spain supported arms supplies to Ukraine

I've been saying for a long time that the Minsk Agreements need to be fully honored, that Russian speakers in the Donbass and Crimean regions deserve to be a part of Russia, and that Russia can have those lands that span from the Donbass to the Crimea regions in the South of Ukraine as a victory prize for their patience in dealing with years and years of stalling by NATO and refusals by NATO and the EU to honor the Minsk Agreements in any sort of way. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR ALL MAJOR EMPIRES OF THIS WORLD FAR INTO THE FUTURE : HONOR THE VOTES OF THE LOCALS IN DECIDING THE LANDBORDERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES, ANYWHERE YOU DECIDE TO REDRAW THE COUNTRYLINES ON THE MAP!
(i honestly believe, based on logical research i've done, that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader)

Ukraine hasn't fought Russia to a stalemate to come out empty handed.

it's going to be anyway.
only for a small minority of muslims´ he-hoes like you

we will keep fighting

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

i've been saying for a long time that the Minsk Agreements need to be fully honored, that Russian speakers in the Donbass and Crimean regions deserve to be a part of Russia, and that Russia can have those lands that span from the Donbass to the Crimea regions in the South of Ukraine as a victory prize for their patience in dealing with years and years of stalling by NATO and refusals by NATO and the EU to honor the Minsk Agreements in any sort of way. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR ALL MAJOR EMPIRES OF THIS WORLD FAR INTO THE FUTURE : HONOR THE VOTES OF THE LOCALS IN DECIDING THE LANDBORDERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES, ANYWHERE YOU DECIDE TO REDRAW THE COUNTRYLINES ON THE MAP!

i honestly believe, based on logical research i've done, that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader.

after the fall of the USSR, NATO and the EU seized their opportunities (by gradually increasing the nationalism found in Baltic states' national leaders *and* Ukranian national leaders) to -in Ukraine- 'secure the grain and wheat production capabilities of the large Ukranian fields' for the upcoming fights against Muslim radicals and fundamentalists in (North-)Africa and places like Iran and Turkey (which in 2023 apparently is going through a revival of the Ottoman empire, according to numerological/ astrological charts.

i approve of these defensive moves by NATO and the EU, but would like to see the suffering of the Ukrainian people end soon as well. And I'd like Zelensky to recognize the rights of self-determination of the people of the Donbass region and the practicality of giving up a northern land bridge to the fairly ancient Russian naval base in Crimea.

lastly, i want the world to know again that i think 'a uni-polar world-order' will be UNACHIEVABLE BY ANY MODERN EMPIRE.
we are too nationalistic and too culturally diverse for that!
therefore, a MULTI-POLAR WORLD-VIEW is what i'd like to propose, even as the Davos World Economic Meetings are proceeding.

that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader.

You just had to follow news for the last 30 years , let alone since2014 when the US Nazis went for a Kyiv regime change ,to know that
Uncle P 's troops moved in on February 24 to pre-empt the NATO invasion of Donbas planned for a week later .

Since then it has been akin to a massacre which is continuing despite absurd MSM coverage trying to delude you otherwise .

i do ask Putin and his commanders that they focus their efforts entirely on that ribbon of lands from the Donbass to Crimea, and leave the rest of the civilian parts of Ukraine alone.
making grain and wheat supplies from Ukraine to Russia after a ceasefire is signed a condition for peace talks to continue, is probably a good idea too.

On the agenda for Russia is the destruction of the former Ukrainian statehood, which came under the control of the United States as a result of a coup. All kinds of denazification and demilitarization are details of the process, it is impossible to imagine the voluntary consent of any state entity (even a fictitious Ukrainian Reich) to rid itself of its own personnel (denazification) and its own management tools (demilitarization).
First, Ukraine as a state must be killed, and then it will be convenient to formalize it (although the further away, the fewer people who want to keep something independent).
Of course, there is room for trade with the United States, temporary master of Ukraine - they need to do something with China.

On the agenda for Russia is the destruction of the former Ukrainian statehood, which came under the control of the United States as a result of a coup. All kinds of denazification and demilitarization are details of the process, it is impossible to imagine the voluntary consent of any state entity (even a fictitious Ukrainian Reich) to rid itself of its own personnel (denazification) and its own management tools (demilitarization).
First, Ukraine as a state must be killed, and then it will be convenient to formalize it (although the further away, the fewer people who want to keep something independent).
Of course, there is room for trade with the United States, temporary master of Ukraine - they need to do something with China.
Please write this under every post of Putinsuckers here who are constantly mumbling about 'the only goal of Putin's war in Ukraine is protection of Russian populace in the Donbas'.

Maybe, in their thick heads some sparks of what used to be thought process will emerge. Though, I wouldn't put too much on by bet for that.

Please write this under every post of Putinsuckers here who are constantly mumbling about 'the only goal of Putin's war in Ukraine is protection of Russian populace in the Donbas'.
The defense of Donbass means the elimination of the puppet fascist regime in Kiev. One follows from the other.
Capish?

Esay.

Ringo anticipated exactly what I was going to say. The best, most effective way to stop Ukrainian aggression against the eastern oblasts is regime change in Kiev.

But you are 100% correct that regime change would mean the imposition of a puppet government controlled by Russia on the rest of the ukrainian nation and this is something I cannot support.

The end of the military encirclement of Russia imposed by NATO and the self determination of the russian speaking provinces is one thing, the political subjugation of the entire country of Ukraine is another.

The only just solution is a sovereign, independent Ukraine that chooses not to participate in the geopolical aggression against Russia remaining militarily neutral and accept the will of the people of Donbas.

The defense of Donbass means the elimination of the puppet fascist regime in Kiev. One follows from the other.
Capish?
I 'capish', of course. But there are fools here, or more correctly useful idiots, who claim the war can be stopped if Ukraine agreed just to recognize Crimea and Donbas.

Esay.

Ringo anticipated exactly what I was going to say. The best, most effective way to stop Ukrainian aggression against the eastern oblasts is regime change in Kiev.

But you are 100% correct that regime change would mean the imposition of a puppet government controlled by Russia on the rest of the ukrainian nation and this is something I cannot support.

The end of the military encirclement of Russia imposed by NATO and the self determination of the russian speaking provinces is one thing, the political subjugation of the entire country of Ukraine is another.

The only just solution is a sovereign, independent Ukraine that chooses not to participate in the geopolical aggression against Russia remaining militarily neutral and accept the will of the people of Donbas.
I agree with this point. But I would go further. 'Independent' Ukraine shouldn't remain a neutral state. It is pointless. That is a green light for the regime in Russia to start another offensive after a while.

Ukraine should become the part of NATO and the EU (maybe 'de-facto'). All that is in exception of that is meaningless.

Forum List

Back