Nearly half of Europeans okay with Kiev ceding its territories for sake of peace

i honestly believe, based on logical research i've done, that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader)
I believe you are right about western interference producing the civil war in 2014 that lead in turn to today's carnage.

In August of 2013, the Obama regime ambassador, Geoffrey Pyatt, arrived in Kiev and almost immediately authorized a grant for Hromadske TV, "which would prove essential to building the Euromaidan street demonstration against...Victor Yanukovych."

I wonder if you have any thoughts or opinions on this alleged additional source for Hromadske funding?

https://www.conservapedia.com/Maidan_coup

"Hromadske's biggest funding in that period came from the Embassy of the Netherlands, which gave $95,168.

"As a departing US envoy to the Hague said in a secret cable that Wikileaks later made public, 'Dutch pragmatism and our similar world-views make the Netherlands fertile ground for initiatives others in Europe might be reluctant, at least initially, to embrace.'[26]":eek:

I have a solution for this: Bombard just over the Ukraine border every day for 60-90 days a mile or 2 in. Putin wants a DMZ?

Make it just on the other side of the Ukranian border. Mine it and everything.

I have to admit I'm biased.

Moon, in this case, is Russia
If you couldn't collapse Iran or North Korea, in the latter case with most of the world on board, how are you going to collapse Russia when the only people complying with sanctions are the usual suspect client states?

The Taliban before the invasion and after the US flight from Afghanistan. Or the story of how the hegemon defeated the shepherds
Fm1WCMdakAISudo

Last edited:
If you couldn't collapse Iran or North Korea, in the latter case with most of the world on board, how are you going to collapse Russia when the only people complying with sanctions are the usual suspect client states?

The Taliban before the invasion and after the US flight from Afghanistan. Or the story of how the hegemon defeated the shepherds
Fm1WCMdakAISudo
Russia decided it could dictate the European policy for the US and NATO. It is being explained now that they were wrong and their false grandeur isn't enough for that.

Dipwad thinks they’d passively acquiesce.
I'm getting the impression that Americans who should know better (those who've served in the US military) believe the Russians are afraid to fight Americans in Ukraine. Commentators like Scott Ritter believe the Russians would strike back at the UK and German airfields where those US planes would launch from?

How would you expect Russia to respond to such a bombing campaign?
Fuck off and go home before Moscow and all Putin's homes become a sheet of glass.
Stop invading neighboring countries like Hitler before you get fucked up.
Yeah, there's no one that ballsy in the US president's office right now; But that's how it should be.

Fuck off and go home before Moscow and all Putin's homes become a sheet of glass.
Stop invading neighboring countries like Hitler before you get fucked up.
Yeah, there's no one that ballsy in the US president's office right now; But that's how it should be.
Can you compare and contrast the nations invaded by the US versus Russia?

Russia decided it could dictate the European policy for the US and NATO. It is being explained now that they were wrong and their false grandeur isn't enough for that.
Lol. You clearly know nothing about foreign relations. Plus you’re an enormous hypocrite.

Could you please tell me the meaning of the Monroe Doctrine?

When a major foreign power sets a red line in it‘s neighborhood, its best to allow it. That way war is avoided. Sane people (not you) believe avoiding war is far better than instigating and supporting war. Particularly involving a nation terribly corrupt with no interest to Americans.

Lol. You clearly know nothing about foreign relations. Plus you’re an enormous hypocrite.

Could you please tell me the meaning of the Monroe Doctrine?

When a major foreign power sets a red line in it‘s neighborhood, its best to allow it. That way war is avoided. Sane people (not you) believe avoiding war is far better than instigating and supporting war. Particularly involving a nation terribly corrupt with no interest to Americans.
Giptard, try to learn some European history. What is going on now is basically decolonization of the Russian empire set by Peter the Great or even his predecessors. Finland, Poland, the Baltic states, the parts of Ukraine - all that was joined to Russia while expanding its empire. What is going on now is a natural process that happened a long time ago in Western Europe.

You and your Russian buddies can stick these red lines in your asses.

Giptard, try to learn some European history. What is going on now is basically decolonization of the Russian empire set by Peter the Great or even his predecessors. Finland, Poland, the Baltic states, the parts of Ukraine - all that was joined to Russia while expanding its empire. What is going on now is a natural process that happened a long time ago in Western Europe.

You and your Russian buddies can stick these red lines in your asses.
Proof you know nothing.

Are you aware the USSR gave up it’s empire peacefully? I suspect not. Read history.

Now Russia has an army that can’t take your Nazi buddies in lowly Ukraine, but you think the bad old USSR Red Army is about to roll over all of Europe.

You are a terrible fool.

Proof you know nothing.

Are you aware the USSR gave up it’s empire peacefully? I suspect not. Read history.

Now Russia has an army that can’t take your Nazi buddies in lowly Ukraine, but you think the bad old USSR Red Army is about to roll over all of Europe.

You are a terrible fool.
The USSR didn't gave up anything, you pitiful idiot. It just crushed, dismantled itself from within, and the Soviet apparatus could do nothing with that due to their corruption and ineffectiveness.

Of course, Russian dogshit army can't roll over all of Europe. This nonsense is believed only by your Russian buddies due to their combination of utter stupidity and arrogance. Though, you share with them this feature.

Forum List

Back