Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

People arenā€™t getting jabbed because Biden and Harris said they donā€™t trust the vaccine.

They are murdering people

Listen again
ā€œIf the President announced tomorrow we have a new vaccine, would you take it?ā€
They say they will trust Scientists approval of the vaccine but would not trust TRUMP is he declares it safe

Who would?

Listen again
ā€œIf the President announced tomorrow we have a new vaccine, would you take it?ā€
They say they will trust Scientists approval of the vaccine but would not trust TRUMP is he declares it safe

Who would?
Exactly!

Trump declared it safe. Because Biden and Harris said not to trust Trump, not enough people are getting it.

That is Biden and Harrisā€™ fault.

They also wanted ā€˜transparencyā€™ and opinions from other ā€˜expertsā€™ and ā€˜scientistsā€™

Having Facebook and Twitter silence scientists who donā€™t work for the government is the complete opposite of Transparency.

Biden and Harris created this mess of the ā€˜Pandemic of the Unvaccinatedā€™

they should be held responsible

Listen again

Who would?
Of course not, I've already been vaccinated. When it comes to your health, you should listen to your doctor and reputable medical institutions such as
National Institute of Health
John Hopkins
Mayo Clinic
etc...
Probably the worst place for medical information is social media unfortunately this where many people get their information.

You guys firmly believe in asymptomatic spread of the virus is occurring. For instance, a non-vaxed person could be a Covid carrier and thus infect those around them. Well guess what? Youā€™re all wrong again.

Listen to me boys! Youā€™ll be so much better informed.

Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated​

In fact, in June 2020, the World Health Organization admitted that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 is ā€œvery rare.ā€ Furthermore, a study of almost 10 million people in Wuhan, China in December 2020 found that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 did not occur at all.

In an interview featured in the masterfully produced documentary, ā€œFollowing the Science?,ā€ former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, ā€œthis idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else ā€¦ [was] invented in 2020. Thereā€™s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.ā€
Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated
LOL. People say the darndest things!

LOL. People say the darndest things!
For instance, a non-vaxed person could be a Covid carrier and thus infect those around them. Well guess what? Youā€™re all wrong again.
Did you mean a vaccinated person? Otherwise your statement makes no sense.

Who would?
Are you fucking serious? About at least 5 million people IMMEDIATELY. If not more. Maybe 15 million. If trump would come out tomorrow and say the vaccine is very safe and that everyone should get vaccinated for their country and economy, go Trump 2024, the lines would be around the block the next day.

For instance, a non-vaxed person could be a Covid carrier and thus infect those around them. Well guess what? Youā€™re all wrong again.
Rest assured, his statement makes no sense.

Are you fucking serious? About at least 5 million people IMMEDIATELY. If not more. Maybe 15 million. If trump would come out tomorrow and say the vaccine is very safe and that everyone should get vaccinated for their country and economy, go Trump 2024, the lines would be around the block the next day.
Yep, but he's got a score to settle!

Iā€™ll go with the good doctor rather than you. Why have you chosen not to believe the science?

former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, ā€œthis idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else ā€¦ [was] invented in 2020. Thereā€™s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.ā€

Holy cow! How many shots of liquor is that? Stagger half drunk and half blind out of the doctor's office don't get arrested for DUI.

If you are not vaccinatedā€¦.you WILL get COVID
The new variant is that contagious

Good I'm ready. Get it, get it over, get the REAL immunity, have done with it. Early treatment on hand.

Ready for what?

A Respirator?
Permanent damage to your heart and lungs?

Go for it

Ready for what?

A Respirator?
Permanent damage to your heart and lungs?

Go for it

My daughter had covid. She said any other year it would have been a mild cold. No fever. Some congestion.
My elderly aunt had covid and was hospitalized, but no ventilator.
My 105 yr old grandmother had covid and had mild stomach issues. She survived. She is now 106. (This is true).

My area has now been through THREE covid surges. I have not yet contracted covid, but have kept a list. I know over 50 people who have had it. Several hospitalized, one died that my husband knew. The rest with mild illnesses who recovered at home.

Every time you drama queen at me you are going to get this same response. I am sorry your family members died. I am assuming, based on statistics, that they had several comorbidities.

My daughter had covid. She said any other year it would have been a mild cold. No fever. Some congestion.
My elderly aunt had covid and was hospitalized, but no ventilator.
My 105 yr old grandmother had covid and had mild stomach issues. She survived. She is now 106. (This is true).

My area has now been through THREE covid surges. I have not yet contracted covid, but have kept a list. I know over 50 people who have had it. Several hospitalized, one died that my husband knew. The rest with mild illnesses who recovered at home.

Every time you drama queen at me you are going to get this same response. I am sorry your family members died. I am assumed, based on statistics, that they had several comorbidities.
Do you feel Lucky?

Covid is not a walk in the park and you could have permanent damage even if you survive.

Your arrogance may catch up with you

Do you feel Lucky?

Covid is not a walk in the park and you could have permanent damage even if you survive.

Your arrogance may catch up with you

True. The "vaccines" (they are therapeutics) are also giving people permanent damage. I have done a lot of research and I feel as confident as I can about my choice of taking vitamins and having early treatment on hand. You on the other hand are so confident in the vaccines that wear off you won't even take vitamins. You do you, RW

True. The "vaccines" (they are therapeutics) are also giving people permanent damage. I have done a lot of research and I feel as confident as I can about my choice of taking vitamins and having early treatment on hand. You on the other hand are so confident in the vaccines that wear off you won't even take vitamins. You do you, RW
If needed, I will get a booster of COVID vaccine. I get a flu shot every year, it is no big deal

At least I wonā€™t get COVID, you will not be so lucky

Morgan said it right here, stop the anti-vaxxers, regardless of your political leaning. Yes, he did have covid after vaccination but was not hospitalized or needed treatment. Anti-vaxxers are selfish assholes and the tide is turning there are or soon will be more of us than you. I cannot wait until the military and most employer's require the vaccine. The only reason one should not receive the vax is for a medical condition that would worsen. Religion should not be a factor, fuck that, your God does not say "go forth and spread a deadly virus to your neighbors".

The government needs to mandate that anyone receiving any government assistance to include health coverage and social security and Federal grants , etc must have the vaccine or lose your benefits.

If needed, I will get a booster of COVID vaccine. I get a flu shot every year, it is no big deal

At least I wonā€™t get COVID, you will not be so lucky

It sounds like boosters will be limited to the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. You realize flu shots are not boosters, right?

Also you know you can get covid still, right? If you are really afraid take Vitamin D and Zinc

Forum List

Back