Nearly 7 in 10 Voters Feel Less Safe With Biden Presidency

Being able to think makes me at least more of a good than you
Are you claiming I can't think, you disingenuous fucktard?

I can think rings around your stupid ass.

You better try a different avenue and you really should prove your worth to society. Right now, you're batting .000

Psh, you had to ask whether or not I was claiming that you can't think. Even that was hard for you.
Yeah, no. Fuck off, bitch. This ain't no joke and I will fuck you up in the name of America, you piece of shit. You do not stand a chance. If you think Americans won't fight for America, you got life fucked up, and then some!
In my case, My uncle wasn't traumatized for life from D-Day for me to let shitbag leftists like you ever take over this country. Fuck You.

No, you pieces of shit cannot smarm your way in there without getting crushed like the worms that you are between 2 concrete blocks. BAM! SMOOSH!

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Fuck off, bitch. This ain't no joke and I will fuck you up in the name of America, you piece of shit. You do not stand a chance. If you think Americans won't fight for America, you got life fucked up, and then some!
^ Oh look, another "patriot" dreaming of fighting or killing Americans :rolleyes:

Lol, hilarious. You retards will believe anything. Hilarious 😂 😃 😄 😁 🤣 😸
o_O Your imbecility is sublime, "you retards will believe anything" you dare utter such a ludicrous pejorative? Tell us oh mighty brain, has your penis been amputated yet, or are you one of those strap it on kind of "uhh" guys??? What about your pronouns, do you swap your gender with your dirty underwear???

Tell us again silly, how we are retards who will believe anything? :banana:

^ Oh look, another "patriot" dreaming of fighting or killing Americans :rolleyes:
You wanna think you're going to be victorious against Americans with your communism, faggot?
Ga 'head. See how that works out for you. You're about to have a bad time.

Americans do not fight against the principles America was founded on. Commies/Democrats do.

You wanna think you're going to be victorious against Americans with your communism, faggot?
Ga 'head. See how that works out for you. You're about to have a bad time.

Americans do not fight against the principles America was founded on. Commies do.
:itsok:

Triggered some extra dumb fucks in this thread :lmao:

Quote the entire post, faggot. I doubt you're American, commie fuck.

It's publicly visible that you edited it after I made my post. You're not helping your case about being able to think, bro.

Forum List

Back