Nearly 7 in 10 Voters Feel Less Safe With Biden Presidency

The top three are Blue States. NY. NJ., and CA. Now stop fucking lying.
The problem is you are too stupid & attempt to conflate death rate per population with total state deaths. Then you linked to a August 2020 article written before covid thoroughly infected all 50 states.

STOP YOUR LIES!!!

Last edited:
What do you believe?
Lol, ya belive 7 in 10 voters feel safer under Trump ya are retarded. That fat ass beach ball conman is an idiot in the first degree I feel safer now. Don't know when I felt safest in my life. Less worried about democracy being in jeopardy. Never really worried about losing my life. Always been a bit of an adrenaline freak. Should have been dead several times over but always seem to walk away with out a scratch. I do believe I am flat sick of perch fishing. Wanna go deer hunting tomorrow but the weather is supposed to be flat nasty and all my stands are about .75 miles back from the road and damn fields are still growing. Don't really wanna drag deer 0.75 miles tomorrow in the rain. Don't know what I believe right at the moment other than I wanna watch the buckeys and not drive 12 miles from a bar afterwards. That shit is an impossible. So I wish I had cable right now is what I believe.

Yet the media continues to support and cover for biden.....do they not realize how incompetent biden is? Of course they do.......hardly anyone does not understand that.....the problem is that the MSM and assorted biden supporters hate Trump so much they are willing to put America in danger just to satiate their hatred of Trump.....kinda like cutting of your nose to despite your face.

Here’s the reason

Lol, ya belive 7 in 10 voters feel safer under Trump ya are retarded. That fat ass beach ball conman is an idiot in the first degree I feel safer now. Don't know when I felt safest in my life. Less worried about democracy being in jeopardy. Never really worried about losing my life. Always been a bit of an adrenaline freak. Should have been dead several times over but always seem to walk away with out a scratch. I do believe I am flat sick of perch fishing. Wanna go deer hunting tomorrow but the weather is supposed to be flat nasty and all my stands are about .75 miles back from the road and damn fields are still growing. Don't really wanna drag deer 0.75 miles tomorrow in the rain. Don't know what I believe right at the moment other than I wanna watch the buckeys and not drive 12 miles from a bar afterwards. That shit is an impossible. So I wish I had cable right now is what I believe.
Not one reason to back your statement right?

The problem is you are too stupid & attempt to conflate death rate per population with total state deaths. Then you linked to a August 2020 article written before covid thoroughly infected all 50 states.

STOP YOUR LIES!!!
The Covid cult and you suck. Democratic governors killed seniors by the thousands.

Liberals in blue states live 7.2 years longer than Repubtards in red states. That's proof we are safer with Biden than money printing Trumptards.
yet you lack any evidence of your assertion? Post the link or shut up.

Here’s the reason

A lot of literature written on this subject and its direction. Book stores would sell the books but not put them in easy areas of detection. And older one that was easier to get to order rather in bookstores was "The Creature from Jeckel Island". It is a book that is a mystery, and enigma and a drama of different way than we have been taught. A darker side of world and the elites who control it.

A lot of literature written on this subject and its direction. Book stores would sell the books but not put them in easy areas of detection. And older one that was easier to get to order rather in bookstores was "The Creature from Jeckel Island". It is a book that is a mystery, and enigma and a drama of different way than we have been taught. A darker side of world and the elites who control it.

I've been inside. Seen it in all its ugliness and hypocrisy.

That's why I do what I do, now.

Not an employee, not a dependent, not a party member. Trade with all, ally with none.

What I know for sure is, the inside can't function without the outside. What if they started a war and no one came? What if they declared a tax and no one paid? What if they issued RFP's and no one responded?

lol :p

yet you lack any evidence of your assertion? Post the link or shut up.

List of U.S. states and territories by life expectancy

Life_expectancy_by_U.S._state.svg

Blue Hawaii life expectancy is 8.8 years longer than Red Mississippi

Last edited:
Yet the media continues to support and cover for biden.....do they not realize how incompetent biden is? Of course they do.......hardly anyone does not understand that.....the problem is that the MSM and assorted biden supporters hate Trump so much they are willing to put America in danger just to satiate their hatred of Trump.....kinda like cutting of your nose to despite your face.

I'd have to say that every single thing they warned us about Trump has actually come totally true - under Biden.

Forum List

Back