Nearly 7 in 10 Voters Feel Less Safe With Biden Presidency

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yet the media continues to support and cover for biden.....do they not realize how incompetent biden is? Of course they do.......hardly anyone does not understand that.....the problem is that the MSM and assorted biden supporters hate Trump so much they are willing to put America in danger just to satiate their hatred of Trump.....kinda like cutting of your nose to despite your face.

1663979204947.png

Yet the media continues to support and cover for biden.....do they not realize how incompetent biden is? Of course they do.......hardly anyone does not understand that.....the problem is that the MSM and assorted biden supporters hate Trump so much they are willing to put America in danger just to satiate their hatred of Trump.....kinda like cutting of your nose to despite your face.

Lol, according to Newsmax. Too hilarious!!

Lol, according to Newsmax. Too hilarious!!
You fascists are just impossibly fucking stupid, you think to disparage Newsmax, what they are beneath your contempt, a source to be disregarded just because??? Compared to what exactly, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT's, WaPo, Politico, need I continue, have any of the fake Pulitzer prizes been returned yet???:auiqs.jpg:

You fascists are just impossibly fucking stupid, you think to disparage Newsmax, what they are beneath your contempt, a source to be disregarded just because??? Compared to what exactly, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT's, WaPo, Politico, need I continue, have any of the fake Pulitzer prizes been returned yet???:auiqs.jpg:
Lol, hilarious. You retards will believe anything. Hilarious 😂 😃 😄 😁 🤣 😸

i think back in feb/march? I borrowed about 5500? to put in my accounts primarily cause I was scared of what I was seeing going on here and the world. If Trump had won. i would of borrowed 20,000 and never would of worried about paying it back

The entire world feels less safe with the global resurgence of rightwing authoritarianism over the last few years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back