Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

Fucking idiots, the lot of them.
The only idiots are people like you and the OP that actually believe this obviously bullshit statistic. Jake I knew you were retarded but I didn't think you were that retarded!
GHooks, you have trouble putting together a sentence much less a thought. I don't doubt for a second that many of Trump's supporters believe that Lincoln was wrong to use his executive war powers to free the slaves.

With that kind of math, me thinks you are a election official in a pure blue district.

Eddie dreams a lot, he keeps forgetting (or ignoring) what happened in the last two mid terms, they were ugly for the democraps
next time we'll be out voting and your senate lead could fall too ,,,,,you have clowns repping your party

The enthusiasm edge goes to the republicans, eddie. Are you not paying attention?
remains to be seen ,,,,,wait till it narrows down to one candidate on each side ,,,hill can make any of your candidates look like fools ...imho

How's she going to do that? Barking like a dog? Running on her Benghazi record? Claiming sniper fire when there isn't any? What the left thinks is so great about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a puzzle. I think the love affair has more to do with how much Mrs. Clinton's lies are hated by the right. Nothing the left likes better then to force people to accept their will, the more resistance the better.
there are small lies large lies and damn lies ,,,,republicans are guilty of the damned lies WATCH OUT !! That Iraqui drone will get you

....an additional 17 percent of respondents said they weren't sure.

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves
This is the second manufactured bullshit topic about this poll.

This was not a poll of Trump supporters, dumb shit. This was a poll of every political persuasion.

So it's worse than you think. "Nearly 20 percent" (by the way, 13 percent is not nearly 20 percent, you hyperbolic hack) of AMERICANS disapprove of the Emancipation Proclamation.

does anyone do a freaking search on this board anymore? this piece of garbage from Vox has already been posted once. and it was stupid then

As "Miss Vito" so articulately stated it in "My Cousin Vinny," "it's a bullshit question."

Lincoln did not free any slaves. To the extent that a "proclamation" has any legal import whatsoever - which is extremely doubtful - he had no authority and was prohibited from doing anything of the sort by the Fifth Amendment. The Emancipation Proclamation was pure propaganda, intended to mobilize any slaves to fight against their masters, and to curry favor with European supporters - mainly the British. It had no legal effect. The Thirteenth Amendment freed the slaves.
You are a moron. Under the War Time executive powers, in that day and age, he could enslave you if he thought it would aid and assist the war effort. Yes, it was legal, and, yes, again, you are wrong.

Eddie dreams a lot, he keeps forgetting (or ignoring) what happened in the last two mid terms, they were ugly for the democraps
next time we'll be out voting and your senate lead could fall too ,,,,,you have clowns repping your party

The enthusiasm edge goes to the republicans, eddie. Are you not paying attention?
remains to be seen ,,,,,wait till it narrows down to one candidate on each side ,,,hill can make any of your candidates look like fools ...imho

How's she going to do that? Barking like a dog? Running on her Benghazi record? Claiming sniper fire when there isn't any? What the left thinks is so great about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a puzzle. I think the love affair has more to do with how much Mrs. Clinton's lies are hated by the right. Nothing the left likes better then to force people to accept their will, the more resistance the better.
there are small lies large lies and damn lies ,,,,republicans are guilty of the damned lies WATCH OUT !! That Iraqui drone will get you

The OP is a lie, a damn lie....and it's spelled Iraqi

....an additional 17 percent of respondents said they weren't sure.

The party that opposed abolition was the Democrat Party.

Nuff said.
We are talking about today, pouty. 160 years ago does not count.
George Wallace wasn't alive 160 years ago. Neither was Robert Byrd.
Neither was Strom Thurmond or David Duke. Grow up.

does anyone do a freaking search on this board anymore? this piece of garbage from Vox has already been posted once. and it was stupid then

Recycling is one habit of the liberal left. Expect to see this again in about a month.

And what size was yours?

Please go to the link about Bosnia in my signature line, then you will know a true damnable lie.

Recycling is one habit of the liberal left. Expect to see this again in about a month.
I know it. they are so filled with love, hope and good tidings aren't they? They bring mostly hate and ugliness. do they really live that way? If so it's damn sad

The OP is a lie, a damn lie....and it's spelled Iraqi
there were a couple of words you spelled incorrectly in a prior post I didn't find the need to play board spelling instructor..like you did

The emancipation proclamation was nothing but a military order that freed captured black slaves who fell into the hands of northern armies. I believe it only applied to those in custody but the question is why would a northern army think it could capture and then own its captive like they were cattle? It doesn't seem like the north really had any better intentions than the south had in regards to slavery.
That is beyond wrong. It was an executive order by the President. All executive orders are controversial, but they are legal, until proven otherwise by the SCOTUS.

It didn't make blacks in the North slaves. It made all slaves free. The freed slaves were free to enlist and like all enlisted men, white or black, they were bound by that choice and compensated for their service!

Many freed blacks didn't join the fight.

Forum List

Back