Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC

If you don't want one, then don't get one. You don't need to invent giant conspiracies or rationalize your decision to anyone.
That works for now. Not for long though. August the game will change once the FDA more than likely gives full approval.

If you don't want one, then don't get one. You don't need to invent giant conspiracies or rationalize your decision to anyone.
I'm not inventing anything. There is a very real, and very public, attempt to shame people into getting a vaccine they do not want. There are very real talks of forcing employers and other public venues to discriminate against people who won't vaccinate.

You want a vaccine, by all means. Knock yourself out. Stop trying to force others to take it.

It doesn't strike you as odd that the CDC and FDA have no active trackers for an experimental vaccine that is blanket distributed, nationwide?
Maybe because there is no one held accountable?
Let them eat cake.
No all they can do is collect results and some of them are down right lies, and are not factual.

I'm not inventing anything. There is a very real, and very public, attempt to shame people into getting a vaccine they do not want. There are very real talks of forcing employers and other public venues to discriminate against people who won't vaccinate.

You want a vaccine, by all means. Knock yourself out. Stop trying to force others to take it.
No one is forcing a vaccine upon you!!! Except work, schools, state employees, all of them have individual policies.

What’s really sickening is starting the first of September children at public schools are going to be required to have it.NFL players are going to be punished as well if they refuse to be vaccinated.

Forum List

Back