How long will you live?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Couple of tests, just for funzies.

This one...it says I will live to 82. Bummer.

This one says 81. Still too damn long.

omg. 95????

Oh hell no.

omg. 95????

Oh hell no.
A fortune teller once told me I'd live to be 106 and die from a jealous husband.

I do NOT want to live that long. Depend on someone to wipe my ass? Turn me over to avoid bed sores. Not able to drive? Be alone? Oh hell no.

Unless I stay as I am. Independent. Then...nah. I still don't wanna live that long.

omg. 95????

Oh hell no.
God forgot about me...

I do NOT want to live that long. Depend on someone to wipe my ass? Turn me over to avoid bed sores. Not able to drive? Be alone? Oh hell no.

Unless I stay as I am. Independent. Then...nah. I still don't wanna live that long.
You don't get to choose..

You don't get to choose..
Oh yes I do.
Lucky for you, if I had my choice I would of been dead 10 years ago along with my wife, cousin, best man at my wedding..

I'll hang around as long as my quality of life is...doable. But once it isn't, it's no different than putting your beloved dog down because it's miserable. Until then....lucky youse. I'se still here, lol.

I'll hang around as long as my quality of life is...doable. But once it isn't, it's no different than putting your beloved dog down because it's miserable. Until then....lucky youse. I'se still here, lol.
You can't do it

Meanwhile..I'm off to bed. Doc appt tomorrow and it's rooster hours. 8:15 am, which I HATE, but...gotta go cuz I haven't seen him in 2 months and I need refills.

So.............:sleep:

Which means I will be back in about...oh....3 hours or so. I sleep in increments. But I have my alarm on my pillow. Can't hear it on the desk so I have to sleep with the damn thing.

Nighters!

That’s a tough one, G. How many of the 600,000 wanted to get off the bed and fight to the death, but couldn ‘t?

Because of JoeXi and Fau Chi, badger does not like catholics. Are you a catholic, G?

my hubby's grandmother lived to be 101...she was good up till the last two years..my mother lived to be just shy of 90...the last ten years were hell with her dementia

i have taken these how long will you live tests before....remember the one about how you get up off the floor...if you used your hands etc..determined your life span...well still alive

I want my loved ones to live forever.

I don't want to live that long, I want to go before them! Hope and pray my wish comes true :thup:
The longer you and their other parent lives, the more you can teach them about the interaction of two separate genomes that made one genome, including the IQ part.

Forum List

Back