NC public school says it’s looking to ‘revise campus policies’ after student straddled by drag queen

And outrage is is what people should be. This is just sickening. Why were there even lap dances for children. Sick pedo's need to crawl back in their closets.

Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school

A drag queen straddled a girl during a racy performance at a North Carolina community college — prompting the school to potentially “revise” its rules surrounding underage shows, according to officials.

A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend,

There was no lap dances reported on teens. The only lapdance was on an adult. Now, on to the real culprits. The College should have known about this routine before hand. When I was in entertainment, whomever was hiring, it was their responsibility to make the decisions of who was going to attend, who was not to attend and the security. The Gay Performer did what they were paid to do, nothing more. If there were underage people there (and it's just hinted that their "might" have been) then the College entertainment agency would be to blame. If they had advertised that it would be racy and let the population know about that before hand, then the onus goes to the people attending and the parents.

There was no lap dances reported on teens. The only lapdance was on an adult. Now, on to the real culprits. The College should have known about this routine before hand. When I was in entertainment, whomever was hiring, it was their responsibility to make the decisions of who was going to attend, who was not to attend and the security. The Gay Performer did what they were paid to do, nothing more. If there were underage people there (and it's just hinted that their "might" have been) then the College entertainment agency would be to blame. If they had advertised that it would be racy and let the population know about that before hand, then the onus goes to the people attending and the parents.

LMAO>> It was on video.

And yes, it was a drag weirdo's responsibility to not approach or even act in any sort of sexual way towards a teen. Lap dances are sexual because they mimic sexual acts.

Stop supporting paid for pedo's.

I understood it to be a child.
That's what's being said, but was it a child or an adult learner. Not that it makes it right, either way, but if the receiver was an adult, well... not much we can say IMO. Now, is a tech college the right time or place... probably not.

LMAO>> It was on video.

From what I saw on the video was that a chair was placed by itself in the middle of the floor where a "Student" Sat that received a lapdance. And that was it. How old was that student? Was it even a student? Was it prearranged which generally it usually is. I can do the same and claim it had dancing Capricorns and Pink Pelicans just as easy.

And yes, it was a drag weirdo's responsibility to not approach or even act in any sort of sexual way towards a teen. Lap dances are sexual because they mimic sexual acts.

And the chair was centrally located so it was probably prearranged.

Stop supporting paid for pedo's.

Stop trying to destroy America.

That's what's being said, but was it a child or an adult learner. Not that it makes it right, either way, but if the receiver was an adult, well... not much we can say IMO. Now, is a tech college the right time or place... probably not.

There is a time and place for everything and I doubt this was done in good taste. But the performer was paid to do a job and he did his job. Look closer at those that did the hiring.

Like I said, I understood it to be a child, which is what makes it sick. If the weirdo was straddling an adult AND there were no children in the audience AND the college is private, then I don’t care.

From what I saw on the video was that a chair was placed by itself in the middle of the floor where a "Student" Sat that received a lapdance. And that was it. How old was that student? Was it even a student? Was it prearranged which generally it usually is. I can do the same and claim it had dancing Capricorns and Pink Pelicans just as easy.

It was an "all ages" trans course. They werent checking IDs. They have no idea who was what age, but they brought in a trans person dressed like that, who is doing a sex dance on possibly a minor, possibly not. Does any of that seem appropriate for an all ages show? Does that seem appropriate in a public school classroom anywhere of any ages? Its a school of learning. What the fuck does stripping have to do with anything?

Are you intentionally ignoring the sexual nature of this, or am i misreading you?

Why are these gay clowns compelled to perform sexually in front of children?

The girl was 14

So what.

If I could abolish every drag queen in the world, it wouldn't be destroying the USA. It would simply be abolishing drag queen. No big deal. We don't have to have them. And we don't NEED them molesting children.
There's other forms of entertainment that parents can expose their kids too that are not of a sexual nature.

It was an "all ages" trans course. They werent checking IDs. They have no idea who was what age, but they brought in a trans person dressed like that, who is doing a sex dance on possibly a minor, possibly not. Does any of that seem appropriate for an all ages show? Does that seem appropriate in a public school classroom anywhere of any ages? Its a school of learning. What the fuck does stripping have to do with anything?

Are you intentionally ignoring the sexual nature of this, or am i misreading you?

Yes, the lefty is ignoring the sexual nature of it because it exposes the pedophilia within their own party and voters.

As a libertarian, I support letting consenting adults do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes.

This is not about consenting adults.

This incident happened at a high school in North Carolina.

Video shows a drag queen rubbing their crotch against a student's crotch.

The adults in the room cheer as this happens.

None of the adults in the room do anything to protect the student.

This is sexual assault of a minor.

Fox News

March 29, 2023

View attachment 772053
A North Carolina public school says it's exploring ways to "revise campus policies" after children as young as 14 were invited to a drag queen show on campus.

Forsyth Technical Community College in Winston-Salem was thrust into the national spotlight Tuesday after a video published by Libs of TiktTok showed a drag queen straddling a young girl during an LGBTQ Pride Festival at the school.

The school confirmed in an earlier statement that students of all ages were allowed to attend, and photos posted by the school’s official Instagram account showed drag queens posing with young girls.

Promotional materials for the event, which was held at a restaurant on campus, featured photos of four drag queens and advertised a "drag performance" and "free food, drinks, music & activities."

Why are these gay clowns compelled to perform sexually in front of children?

39076228f457cc72c2ecab2836c45e22.jpg

I get they “it’s not as bad as they say it was,” defense. Say it wasn’t ”that” bad.

What I am not seeing is any, “the benefits outweigh the downside” defense. What would the benefits be? Why have a drag show on a college campus in the first place? Why is it suddenly OK to exploit and objectify women if they are trans women? Or exploit and objectify men if they are drag men? If not an outright mental illness, it takes a considerable deficit in financial means, self-respect, or both, for a person to perform like that for money.

The only strip shows that I saw on campus were by young ladies I had made the effort to show my considerable charm to, not provided by the university.

Forum List

Back