NC public school says it’s looking to ‘revise campus policies’ after student straddled by drag queen

If it is a pedo behavior then they should be imprisoned for it. The vast majority of us don't do shit like this and don't condone such behavior. Please try understand.

I get they “it’s not as bad as they say it was,” defense. Say it wasn’t ”that” bad.

What I am not seeing is any, “the benefits outweigh the downside” defense. What would the benefits be? Why have a drag show on a college campus in the first place? Why is it suddenly OK to exploit and objectify women if they are trans women? Or exploit and objectify men if they are drag men? If not an outright mental illness, it takes a considerable deficit in financial means, self-respect, or both, for a person to perform like that for money.

The only strip shows that I saw on campus were by young ladies I had made the effort to show my considerable charm to, not provided by the university.

This woke culture has feminized men, and threw actual women under the bus. I'm just waiting for the real feminist to start roaring about this.

Lol, the post. A rag sheet. Meanwhile it was a college. Colleges are filled with adults. One trick pony show of the retarded right. Call everybody a pedo. Hilarious 😂
Exactly, everyone that is gay or trans is pedo's in their eyes. They're cause outrage and hatred towards us and it is utterly evil in nature. Evil nasty people.

Just like we abolished Black Face.

The world survived.

Some people couldn't stop, though...

1680559205948.png

Lol, ya know who thinks about sex around children all the time are don't ya? You and the rest of the right it's all ya think about. You better stay away from children for every ones safety.

Yes, we think about keeping perverts away from children quite a lot. It’s definitely a priority.

And your problem with that is? What exactly?

The girl was 14

No age was given or claimed except by you perverts. Does it make your pecker go straight just to think about it?

So what.

If I could abolish every drag queen in the world, it wouldn't be destroying the USA. It would simply be abolishing drag queen. No big deal. We don't have to have them. And we don't NEED them molesting children.
There's other forms of entertainment that parents can expose their kids too that are not of a sexual nature.

And since when did I ask you to represent me on anything? The only thing I can see is that you are turned on by all this and may be ashamed so you just make shit up.

Stay away I don't trust you with children.
You stay away. I’ve identified as incredibly trustworthy, so you have nothing to worry about, right? I mean, that’s all that matters.

But you must stay the hell away, because I believe you are a perv, and since I also identify as an excellent judge of character, I know I’m right.

You stay away. I’ve identified as incredibly trustworthy, so you have nothing to worry about, right? I mean, that’s all that matters.

But you must stay the hell away, because I believe you are a perv, and since I also identify as an excellent judge of character, I know I’m right.
Just stay away. You are not trust worthy. Also getting triggered now. Control your urges.

Does it make your pecker go straight just to think about it?

Oh yeah, that's why we get upset when it happens. smh
And since when did I ask you to represent me on anything? The only thing I can see is that you are turned on by all this and may be ashamed so you just make shit up.

You're confusing "opposing something" with being turned on?

Look, if you have to lie to make a point, then you really don't have one. Do you?

Just stay away. You are not trust worthy. Also getting triggered now. Control your urges.

I’m not triggered, I’m extremely calm, and I know this because I identify as such.

And why do you want us protectors of children to stay away from them? I know, we stop you pervs from getting to them.

Can’t blame you, we keep you from your ultimate goals.

Forum List

Back