NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate heavily damages GOP/Tea Party

We'll take it... I think. :confused:

We need to take what we can get from these idiots. Raising the debt ceiling shouldn't even be in question for so many reasons, and the fact that house Tea Party members (I call them that because us ACTUAL Republicans refuse to associate with them.) is more than asinine. Do these guys read the news? Do they understand that everyone thinks they are taking this country to hell? They don't care though and neither do the people on this site that agree with them.

All of these people that associate with the Tea Party annoy me to no end. I am done defending being a Republican because they give us such a bad reputation. From berating Governor Christie for his greetings of the President to the way they take Rush Limbaugh seriously, it all just drives me nuts. Now, they think that by shifting the discussion to other cuts and off of the ACA we wont be able to see through their facade. I would like anyone on this site who affiliates with the Tea Party to provide me a concise response to what they are doing to this nation.
How does it feel to have your principles given to you by another? I'm truly curious.

My principles are created by me and only me. How does it feel to be ruining th Republican party to the point of a joke? To be taking a once reputable political party and mangling it to near death? I am truly curious to how you intend to win another major election. Really, how do you expect 51% of Americans to vote for the people that have just shut down the government? You elect people like Michelle Bachman and look at everyone else like they're the crazy ones. It is truly fascinating.

Cost us .5% economic growth? Under little obie we are averaging 1% per year and you think we have lost half of that pathetic number in less than two weeks? Are you retarded?

No, you are, Foxbot- experts on real news agaree this shutdown starts at 0.3 per cent, reaches 1 per cent after 3 weeks- a debt ceiling crisis or sequester is at least 1 per cent, and no Jobs ACT ANOTHER 1 PER CENT. DINGBAT- AND YOU BLAME obama, you perfect ignorant chump of the greedy rich GOP. cHANGE THE GD CHANNEL AND LEARN SOMETHING FACTUAL...

So the best little obie can hope to produce economically is 1% growth per year in spite of obiecare and pretty much hamstringing the entire economy. But a government shutdown is going to put all of that stellar economic growth into a negative number.
So without government, the entity that produces nothing, and debt, which produces nothing but more payments, our economy is going to drop below the pathetic level of 1% growth.

So you are admitting there is no actual economic sustainable growth happening here. The only "growth" of the economy is completely based upon what the government can take from one group of people in order to support another group. That's not sustainable. And no president has ever relied upon taxes and government spending to be the primary source of "growth" of the economy, until obie.

You can't tax your way into prosperity. Tax based growth is negative growth.

No, stupid, the LAST phony crisis and lack of Jobs Act cut 2 per cent and got us down to the average TWO PER CENT growth. Great job, MORONS...:cuckoo:

We'll take it... I think. :confused:

We need to take what we can get from these idiots. Raising the debt ceiling shouldn't even be in question for so many reasons, and the fact that house Tea Party members (I call them that because us ACTUAL Republicans refuse to associate with them.) is more than asinine. Do these guys read the news? Do they understand that everyone thinks they are taking this country to hell? They don't care though and neither do the people on this site that agree with them.

All of these people that associate with the Tea Party annoy me to no end. I am done defending being a Republican because they give us such a bad reputation. From berating Governor Christie for his greetings of the President to the way they take Rush Limbaugh seriously, it all just drives me nuts. Now, they think that by shifting the discussion to other cuts and off of the ACA we wont be able to see through their facade. I would like anyone on this site who affiliates with the Tea Party to provide me a concise response to what they are doing to this nation.

OUR MISSION

The Tea Party Patriots’ mission is to restore America’s founding principles of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

OUR CORE PRINCIPLES

FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY means not overspending, and not burdening our children and grandchildren with our bills. In the words of Thomas Jefferson: “the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity [is] swindling futurity on a large scale.” A more fiscally responsible government will take fewer taxes from our paychecks.

CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED GOVERNMENT means power resides with the people and not with the government. Governing should be done at the most local level possible where it can be held accountable. America’s founders believed that government power should be limited, enumerated, and constrained by our Constitution. Tea Party Patriots agree. The American people make this country great, not our government.

FREE MARKET ECONOMICS made America an economic superpower that for at least two centuries provided subsequent generations of Americans more opportunities and higher standards of living. An erosion of our free markets through government intervention is at the heart of America’s current economic decline, stagnating jobs, and spiraling debt and deficits. Failures in government programs and government-controlled financial markets helped spark the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Further government interventions and takeovers have made this Great Recession longer and deeper. A renewed focus on free markets will lead to a more vibrant economy creating jobs and higher standards of living for future generations.

So explain to me the your stances on social issues that make you look crazy.. Explain to me how responsible you are while your'e ready to default on our bills.. Explain to me how the GOP is at a 20 percent approval rating because of your candidates. We can sit here all day quoting mission statements from the Koch brothers and words by founding fathers, but lets get into the meat of it. What is your plan of action when a general election rolls around?

If this is true there will be some spectacular Republican House primaries along in the fullness of time.

True or not -- the Teabaggers are going to be tossed out on their asses.

Wall Street is sick of the ineptness of Bachmann and Co. Big banks and trading firms will be funding any moderate GOP who wants to run against a Tea Bagger.

Buh-bye, assholes.

True or not seems to be your best guess here. I do notice you have gone from Occupy Wall Street to support Wall Street though.

Just how is it you arrived at the evil Wall Street that were keeping you down are now going to turn into your favor of getting rid of people that don't believe in corporate subsidies when you were protesting those subsidies?

I'll tell you why. You both want and rely upon the government largess for your existence. You just want your welfare checks and corporations you once hated are now wanting theirs so you have decided they are your buddies in this fight. Like that's ever going to come in your favor. Business is like you, they will suck the dick that produces the most cum for the least amount of effort. The government has an early pre-ejaculation problem and doesn't take much to get them off. Only a few fools needing them and with a couple head bobs can get the job done and the reward delivered.

You and the corporations you hate are now on the same team. Congrats, your stupidity has lead you to this place.

Okay, that's more like it.

GOP's demands shifting - Bull's-eye moving off Obamacare

Republican leaders are now focused on spending cuts in their demands for funding the government and raising the debt limit. FULL STORY

GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Forgive President Barack Obama and Democrats if they are getting confused by the tactics of House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican caucus.

After prompting a partial government shutdown by trying to undermine Obama's signature health care reforms, GOP leaders now are focused on spending cuts elsewhere in their demands for agreeing to fund the government and raise the federal borrowing limit.

Boehner, who earlier this year told his GOP colleagues that he was finished negotiating one-on-one with the president, now pleads for Obama to sit down for what he calls a "conversation" on how to reopen the government and prevent what would be the first-ever U.S. default as soon as next week.

An indication of what Obamacare will be like is how the first 9 days went for the site.

Only a few thousand people have been able to sign up and complete the process.
The software for the site cost us $635,000,000.00 and it has so many bugs that it spends most of the time offline.
Once you put in your information you cannot delete it. It's there permanently.

Why is the Obama Administration gathering all of this information anyway?

To find out everything they can about everyone.

Don't visit the site unless you want to tell Obama and his cohorts every thing about you so they can used it against you.
Can I get on it just to tell him to go fuck himself :confused:

No, you are, Foxbot- experts on real news agaree this shutdown starts at 0.3 per cent, reaches 1 per cent after 3 weeks- a debt ceiling crisis or sequester is at least 1 per cent, and no Jobs ACT ANOTHER 1 PER CENT. DINGBAT- AND YOU BLAME obama, you perfect ignorant chump of the greedy rich GOP. cHANGE THE GD CHANNEL AND LEARN SOMETHING FACTUAL...

So the best little obie can hope to produce economically is 1% growth per year in spite of obiecare and pretty much hamstringing the entire economy. But a government shutdown is going to put all of that stellar economic growth into a negative number.
So without government, the entity that produces nothing, and debt, which produces nothing but more payments, our economy is going to drop below the pathetic level of 1% growth.

So you are admitting there is no actual economic sustainable growth happening here. The only "growth" of the economy is completely based upon what the government can take from one group of people in order to support another group. That's not sustainable. And no president has ever relied upon taxes and government spending to be the primary source of "growth" of the economy, until obie.

You can't tax your way into prosperity. Tax based growth is negative growth.

No, stupid, the LAST phony crisis and lack of Jobs Act cut 2 per cent and got us down to the average TWO PER CENT growth. Great job, MORONS...:cuckoo:

It's been one percent, don't exaggerate. But you are on board with the absolute best little obie can accomplish with the full funding of the government and an additional trillion dollars in borrowing is 1% growth. That is the best this piece of crap president can do. And without government and borrowing he can only produce negative growth. Which should indicate to you, or rather any rational person, this growth isn't growth it's bullshit.

Well look at some actual stats...The first quarter 2013 growth was 1.1 per cent, due to effects of the STUPID GD PUB SEQUESTER, the second 2.5 per cent, and now you a-holes are screwing upm the third, AGAIN. check a chart and see what the first CRISIS DID, AND what a jobs act failure in 2010 did to a great recovery. CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL, dingbat lol...

News for us economic growth 2013
IMF cuts global economic growth forecasts for this year and next
The Guardian - 1 day ago
Revising down its forecasts for growth in both 2013 and 2014, the fund warned that the ... "The US economy remains at the centre of events.
IMF: Risks to global economy are growing
USA TODAY - 1 day ago
Global economy would be harmed by United States default
WJLA - 1 day ago

United States GDP Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

Again - as we see with posts here - the lefts answer again is to do nothing.
Just keep kicking the can down the road.
Except of course, the can is no longer a can - it is a barrel. And the barrel is well on it's way to becoming a huge sphere that once it gets to a certain point - it will roll back.
We can't just keep pushing problems down the road. Yesterday Obama appointed a GREENSPAN underling - remember GREENSPAN leftist? You know the guy you all say was so evil - well this women is Darth Maul and your President just put her in charge. Much the same as he had Larry Summers, one of the most corrupt people to ever walk the halls of Washington in not one cabinet position - but two.

Okay, that's more like it.

GOP's demands shifting - Bull's-eye moving off Obamacare

Republican leaders are now focused on spending cuts in their demands for funding the government and raising the debt limit. FULL STORY

GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Forgive President Barack Obama and Democrats if they are getting confused by the tactics of House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican caucus.

After prompting a partial government shutdown by trying to undermine Obama's signature health care reforms, GOP leaders now are focused on spending cuts elsewhere in their demands for agreeing to fund the government and raise the federal borrowing limit.

Boehner, who earlier this year told his GOP colleagues that he was finished negotiating one-on-one with the president, now pleads for Obama to sit down for what he calls a "conversation" on how to reopen the government and prevent what would be the first-ever U.S. default as soon as next week.

Has Obama and First Fatty signed up for Obamacare?

Of course not.

That program's for welfare cases like you, assbreath.

Well look at some actual stats...

Yeah - look at some actual stats, shitstain...

Obamacare website cost more than FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, INSTAGRAM...
'How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?'
Major insurers, Dem allies repeatedly warned Obama admin...
REPORT: WH knew site might not be ready...
POLL: Just 1 in 10 report success...
Once you get in, you can't get out...
Crazzzzzzzy code...
'It looks like nobody tested it'...
WASHPOST: Not code, but 'outdated, costly, buggy technology'...

OUR MISSION

The Tea Party Patriots’ mission is to restore America’s founding principles of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

OUR CORE PRINCIPLES

FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY means not overspending, and not burdening our children and grandchildren with our bills. In the words of Thomas Jefferson: “the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity [is] swindling futurity on a large scale.” A more fiscally responsible government will take fewer taxes from our paychecks.

CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED GOVERNMENT means power resides with the people and not with the government. Governing should be done at the most local level possible where it can be held accountable. America’s founders believed that government power should be limited, enumerated, and constrained by our Constitution. Tea Party Patriots agree. The American people make this country great, not our government.

FREE MARKET ECONOMICS made America an economic superpower that for at least two centuries provided subsequent generations of Americans more opportunities and higher standards of living. An erosion of our free markets through government intervention is at the heart of America’s current economic decline, stagnating jobs, and spiraling debt and deficits. Failures in government programs and government-controlled financial markets helped spark the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Further government interventions and takeovers have made this Great Recession longer and deeper. A renewed focus on free markets will lead to a more vibrant economy creating jobs and higher standards of living for future generations.

So explain to me the your stances on social issues that make you look crazy.. Explain to me how responsible you are while you're ready to default on our bills.. Explain to me how the GOP is at a 20 percent approval rating because of your candidates. We can sit here all day quoting mission statements from the Koch brothers and words by founding fathers, but lets get into the meat of it. What is your plan of action when a general election rolls around?

YOU. I figured you'd come back here.

Explain to me how you're a Republican again? No wonder the party is in shambles. It has closed minded idiots like you running it!

Weren't you the one wanting to abandon your party to adhere to the "social norm" of American society? Weren't you the one suggesting that you "shed" the extremist elements in the party?

Explain to me how A) Republicans are capable of defaulting on the debt, when they are proponents of paying it off and have made concerted efforts to do so while Democrats refuse to negotate and B) how Obama is the one with a 37% job approval rating with Congress as a whole having a 5% approval rating.

Last edited:

How does it feel to have your principles given to you by another? I'm truly curious.

My principles are created by me and only me. How does it feel to be ruining th Republican party to the point of a joke? To be taking a once reputable political party and mangling it to near death? I am truly curious to how you intend to win another major election. Really, how do you expect 51% of Americans to vote for the people that have just shut down the government? You elect people like Michelle Bachman and look at everyone else like they're the crazy ones. It is truly fascinating.

We aren't the dumbasses who elected Chris Christie, either. Nice move up there in New Jersey, he turned out to be nothing but a RINO.

We are dedicated in the GOP mainstream to make the far right reactionaries the RINOs between now and next year.

Well look at some actual stats...

Yeah - look at some actual stats, shitstain...

Obamacare website cost more than FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, INSTAGRAM...
'How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?'
Major insurers, Dem allies repeatedly warned Obama admin...
REPORT: WH knew site might not be ready...
POLL: Just 1 in 10 report success...
Once you get in, you can't get out...
Crazzzzzzzy code...
'It looks like nobody tested it'...
WASHPOST: Not code, but 'outdated, costly, buggy technology'...

Totally irrelevant- Pub phony crises and obstruction have killed the recovery again and again. Debt Ceing, sequester, and no Jobs Act, 1 per cent at least EACH- this shutdown ANOTHER HALF A PER CENT AND MORE EVERY DAY. GREAT job, brainwashed dingbats...

Anyway, Deadline is MARCH 1, COVERAGE STARTS Jan1...remain calm. YOUR COST ESTIMATE IS PURE PUBCRAPPE, like all your ''facts'' on O-CARE...
:eusa_whistle:

Boehner must of looked at his 5% approval ratings and thought to himself... "fuck Ted Cruz and the tea baggers, I'm bailing". :lol:

Last edited:

We aren't the dumbasses who elected Chris Christie, either. Nice move up there in New Jersey, he turned out to be nothing but a RINO.

Uh ya Chris Christie is the best thing to happen to New Jersey. Do you know what its like growing up in a state run by Democrats? To have them in your face non-stop through high school and college? Let me tell you something about being a Northeastern Republican, there was nothing better than electing a Republican Governor and then having him be one of the best governors in the union. He has done more for this state and the dismantling of our overpowering unions then any other gov. in our history. Turned out to be a RINO? If you think Christie is a RINO then you are the same type of Tea Party member that would be calling Reagan a RINO. Ridiculous.

This party has one chance and winning in 2016 and that is by ridding itself of the fringe radicals that make the rest of us look like backwoods hicks, that wouldn't understand economic policy if it hit them in the face. You are the rights equivalent of the occupy movement, onyly the dems didnt elect any of those idiots to office. The problem, the tea party speaks in anecdotes and quotes from Presidents from 200 years ago and bring nothing real to the table. Get with the picture of modernity. The REPUBLICANS do want to rid this nation of our debt, but that has nothing to do with the debt ceiling. Do you know what the debt ceiling is? The Tea Party wants to default on our debt and that would be the first time in our nations history that we missed our bills. We would no longer be the country that always pays back on what they borrow. Now what? We arent good to borrow any money and now we have serious problems. You want to ruin this country, and then you want to blame others in your own party, and classify them alongside democrats? It's why we dont want to be associated with you, because if people think that Republicans and Tea Partiers are the same thing, we will never win another major election and we will be stuck with democrats for the next 10 years.

Forum List

Back