NBC Reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden

yeah right LOL!

1633227538682.png

Most people must be totally disgusted with Joe Biden to show this much disrespect.

I have to admit Joe is even worse than I expected he would be. I understood Joe would just be a puppet but I assumed his puppet masters would be a lot smarter than they actually are.

The big problem is that eventually Joe will have to be replaced but his replacement, Kamala Harris, is a giggling idiot totally unqualified to be POTUS. There is a good chance she will be the first female President of this nation and so bad that she will also be the last female President.

NBC Hack reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden” Behind Winner Brandon Brown

That's because the average democrat in Washington has once again greatly underestimated just how much most Americans would like to hump Joe Biddum up his bony ass with a dry Saguaro cactus for the unbelievable hypocrisy, lies, corruption, and maniacally insane actions he has perpetrated upon the people and nation of this country one after the other ever day after day since the moment he stepped into office, and the anger and wrath that is unwinding about to be unleashed starting in just over a year from now.

NBC Hack reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden” Behind Winner Brandon Brown

Aw, he'll, it was just a bunch of white supremacists....wait, ain't Joe Xiden white?

Neckcar, neckcar neckcar

I wish Biden's HUGE cash giveaway could be put off until after the mid-term elections. Then we'd easily defeat his ridiculous cash give-away.

What is it? THREE TRILLION dollars? Throw money at crack whores and encourage them to keep on dropping more welfare recipients, so they can get even bigger government checks. It's insanity.

I wish Biden's HUGE cash giveaway could be put off until after the mid-term elections

What is it? THREE TRILLION dollars? Throw money at crack whites and encourage them to keep on dropping more welfare recipients, so they can gr8 even bigger government checks. It's insanity.
It's 3.5 Trillion over 10 years.

These fuck Joe chants are happening all over the country.

Americans need to start chanting "fuck Democrats"

I can get behind that.

Yeah even if Biden got the boot another democrat would just slide on in and continue where he left off.

When you pull weeds you don't just get the top part you can see. You need to pull out the roots or it will just keep coming back.

That reporter in the video just wanted to keep her job.

She has bills to pay like everyone else.

Those fans were wrong to shout vulgar comments about that gentleman.

In fact, people should simply ignore him and never even mention his name.

We all know that he is only the hapless mouthpiece for the people who actually run the show.

So it would be more accurate and fair to yell, "Darn to the Democratic Administration! Darn to the Democratic Administration!"

Forum List

Back