NBC Plans To Drop Roma McDaniel.

.. and that's an opinion she has expressed? Show me.
She called the Jan 6 insurrection legitimate political discourse.

She is walking that stuff back, after being tossed out of the RNC. Now that she has to try to find a job in "normal world".

Too late.

I sure did. "Legitimate"

That's her expressing the opinion that the effort to overthrow the election was fine and dandy.
You're exact quote:
She called the Jan 6 insurrection legitimate political discourse.

Now where in that sentence is she saying what you claim? Not to mention the Jan 6th protest/riot was not an insurrection.

Already explained.
Ok then. You want to put thoughts in her head that likely aren't there. On top of that you didn't quote her or provide a link to such a quote. You merely characterized what you want us to think she said. I'm supposed to believe that you Already explained it. You didn't.

Ok then. You want to put thoughts in her head that likely aren't there. On top of that you didn't quote her or provide a link to such a quote. You merely characterized what you want us to think she said. I'm supposed to believe that you Already explained it. You didn't.
No, she very explicitly expressed her opinion that the Jan 6 insurrection was fine and dandy. Notice it is you who has to equivocate and splt hairs and try to put words in just the right order to change what she obviously said.

And when you said it wasn't an insurrection, that was you doing precisely the same thing.

No, she very explicitly expressed her opinion that the Jan 6 insurrection was fine and dandy. Notice it is you who has to equivocate and splt hairs and try to put words in just the right order to change what she obviously said.
Prove this to me. Link me to a story or video that quotes her saying what you claim. At this point I have nothing to work with except your characterization of what you want me to think she said.

Prove this to me. Link me to a story or video that quotes her saying what you claim. At this point I have nothing to work with except your characterization of what you want me to think she said.
Already quoted, already explained.

I'm not trying to convince you and don't care if you agree. Normal people understand what she said. She called the events of that day legitimate political discourse. She knew what she meant and knew what she was saying.

Now that she doesn't count on squealing cultists fr her paycheck, she is walking it back.

Poor Little Miss RINO.

Got kicked out of the Republican Party for being a RINO and now even the Libtards don't want to have anything to do with her.

Maybe she can start a sewing circle with Lisa Murkowski and Liz Cheney.

Cant have dissenting opinions on NBC/MSNBC can they?

FACT!!!!!!!
Dissenting opinions are fine and good.....she is not.... Her conservative opinion is NOT what is repulsive, her lies and attempts to illegally steal the election from citizens who voted like me, is why she should never be rewarded with a job at NBC, or any legitimate broadcasting network....

Leadership at NBC raced to calm an uproar from within the network, some of it coming from some of the country’s best-known TV anchors, over the hiring of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel. Now, news is breaking that the network has rescinded her hiring in the wake of growing pressure.

"NBC NEWS plans to drop ex RNC-chair Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor following on-air revolt from NBC/MSNBC talent. Execs are deliberating over details; announcement pending. Meanwhile, McDaniel is seeking legal representation," Puck News reporter Dylan Byers wrote in a post to X this Tuesday.

The hiring of McDaniel drew heavy criticism from many of the network's main personalities, including Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow.
Whew! The reputation of NBC is saved!!!!!!11!!!!Eleventy

Forum List

Back