NBC "news" reveals Biden could have fixed the border crisis all along, he just didn't want to

NONCITIZENS CANNOT VOTE.

This is a fact, you need to learn to deal with it.
sure they can. Just not legally.

That's like saying people can't drink and drive. Of course they can....just not legally

sure they can. Just not legally.

That's like saying people can't drink and drive. Of course they can....just not legally
5cd43e01-775c-4886-9885-20b614eac12a_text.gif

Neither can the dead...That hasn't yet prevented them from casting democrat ballots.

My father probably voted for Biden in 2020, and will again in 2024.

He probably voted for Hitlery Clinton in 2016; and for Obama in 2012.

He died near the end of 2008, and before then, while he was still alive, he would never have voted for any of those filthy crooks.

NONCITIZENS CANNOT VOTE.
Wrong! Stop spreading misinformation. Since Biden ordered millions of illegals to be counted in the Census, and House reps are based on that the illegals now have 22 representatives in the House voting their interests.

The excess representatives in the House are also reflected in the Electoral College as well. The vast majority of states do not each have as many as 22 congressmen nor that many Electoral votes.

If you moved all the invading foreign criminals to a new state of their own, that state would, by representation in Congress and in the Electoral College, be the fifth largest state, behind only California, Texas, Florida, and New York.

If you moved all the invading foreign criminals to a new state of their own, that state would, by representation in Congress and in the Electoral College, be the fifth largest state, behind only California, Texas, Florida, and New York.

Maybe the fourth, or perhaps even the third. When I wrote that, I wasn't taking into account that other extant states would have their own representation reduced according to the number of invading foreign criminals moved out of them, to the one new state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back