Biden Is Trying To Blame The Border Crisis On The GOP, But During The 2020 Debates He Admitted That He Planned It All Along

Here's Biden admitting that the open border surge was his plan all along.
Right now he's trying to blame it on Republicans.
He's obviously lying.

Once he promised a "surge" to the border, he owned the border crisis. How can he explain the E.Os he took in the first week alone, I remember even CNN had a difficult time justifying it, they were stuttering as they sheepishly reported a record number of E.Os. Many which opens up your border to abuse by foreign spies and cartel members.

I'm not in the U.S so I can't see them, but if not put out already, I have a strong feeling his "surge" to the border comment will be in an attack ad, ripe with video images of illegals pouring into the U.S It was a gift to Trumps campaign and a major burden on Americans.

Once he promised a "surge" to the border, he owned the border crisis. How can he explain the E.Os he took in the first week alone, I remember even CNN had a difficult time justifying it, they were stuttering as they sheepishly reported a record number of E.Os. Many which opens up your border to abuse by foreign spies and cartel members.

I'm not in the U.S so I can't see them, but if not put out already, I have a strong feeling his "surge" to the border comment will be in an attack ad, ripe with video images of illegals pouring into the U.S It was a gift to Trumps campaign and a major burden on Americans.
But many Americans are sheeple dependent on the giant US teat for their freebies....

There you have it, straight from the idiot's mouth.
So how can any Dimtard claim this is fake news?
They're liars. Always have been and always will be. They hate this country and they hate the Patriotic American people.

It should be obvious to everyone reading this that the Democrats' core constituency is stupid, clueless people.

This is why their messages are so patently absurd. "The Republicans in Congress are responsible for our open border."

I mean, really, how stupid do you have to be to believe this?

"We are the party that supports the 'working man,'" especially when we invite ten million foreigners of working age into the country.

How stupid do you have to be?

Simple: A typical Democrat voter.

That explains everything.

Forum List

Back