Navy defending our values in Moscow dispute, says B Johnson. will Biden administration provide UK all necessary support (in the Black Sea)?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
A Royal Navy warship was "sticking up for our values" in an incident with Moscow forces in disputed waters around Crimea, Boris Johnson has said.
The prime minister said the UK does not recognise Russia's annexation of Crimea and was pursuing freedom of navigation in international waters."

120% agree with UK government, my qestion : will Biden administration provide UK all necessary support (in the Black Sea) in a case of exaction ?

A Royal Navy warship was "sticking up for our values" in an incident with Moscow forces in disputed waters around Crimea, Boris Johnson has said.
The prime minister said the UK does not recognise Russia's annexation of Crimea and was pursuing freedom of navigation in international waters."

120% agree with UK government, my qestion : will Biden administration provide UK all necessary support (in the Black Sea) in a case of exaction ?

I don't believe that Bai Dung will provide any support to the UK on this or any aggressive actions by the Putin regime. He's been paid off through his son Hunter's actions. $3.5 million goes a long way.

I don't believe that Bai Dung will provide any support to the UK on this or any aggressive actions by the Putin regime. He's been paid off through his son Hunter's actions. $3.5 million goes a long way.

"support to the UK on this or any aggressive actions by the Putin regime." whats about NATO article 5?

Topic: Collective defence - Article 5 - NATO

https://www.nato.int › cps › natohq › topics_110496

8 Feb 2021 — Invocation of Article 5. The 9/11 terrorist attacks. The United States was the object of brutal terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001. The Alliance's ...

ps

Forum List

Back