Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
------------------------------------- Volunteer Military has got to fight hard and avoid capture so they better kill the enemy Penny .

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....

Okay, posing next to a dead body is a violation of the UCMJ. If you had ever served in the military, you'd know this.

I've got mixed feelings about this case.

First, the Navy is really coming off as vindictive here.... They couldn't make the murder case.. they just got the only thing they could prove, that he posed with the corpse of an enemy combatant. (They did not discipline or prosecute the other people who appeared in that picture.) There was a lot of misconduct on the part of the Navy JAG's prosecuting the case.

Taking his Trident Pin seems like just a last bitter attempt to save face after Trump threw out the petty charge and restored the man's rank. His career is already over. What's next, stamping his Meal Card "No Dessert"?

That said, Trump's intervention isn't really based on an understanding of the case, it's just that he's listening to the howlers on Fox News.

This is the major difference between Trump and other Conservative Presidents. Bush and Reagan saw Fox News as a useful tool, but they never let them dictate policy. Trump seems only keen on doing what will get him praise on Fox News.

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....

Okay, posing next to a dead body is a violation of the UCMJ. If you had ever served in the military, you'd know this.

First, the Navy is really coming off as vindictive here.... They couldn't make the murder case.. they just got the only thing they could prove, that he posed with the corpse of an enemy combatant. (They did not discipline or prosecute the other people who appeared in that picture.) There was a lot of misconduct on the part of the Navy JAG's prosecuting the case.

Taking his Trident Pin seems like just a last bitter attempt to save face after Trump threw out the petty charge and restored the man's rank. His career is already over. What's next, stamping his Meal Card "No Dessert"?

That said, Trump's intervention isn't really based on an understanding of the case, it's just that he's listening to the howlers on Fox News.

This is the major difference between Trump and other Conservative Presidents. Bush and Reagan saw Fox News as a useful tool, but they never let them dictate policy. Trump seems only keen on doing what will get him praise on Fox News.

Joe, don’t start waffling here. You have no idea who he has been talking to. You know it was the right thing.

Joe, don’t start waffling here. You have no idea who he has been talking to. You know it was the right thing.

No waffling here... just a case where I'm not really inclined to cheer for anyone because everyone involved is in the wrong. Gallegher, Trump, the Navy...
Or just maybe you can’t stand it you agreed with something Trump did, and made it public you did...

No waffling here... just a case where I'm not really inclined to cheer for anyone because everyone involved is in the wrong. Gallegher, Trump, the Navy...
You are still breathing the fumes of the Obama military. Where parts of it had the bar far lowered for social justice. Military people died for it by their own because of the incompetence of the social justice mandates. Yeah there are standards to follow. Which ones should we choose?

Or just maybe you can’t stand it you agreed with something Trump did, and made it public you did...

No.. not really.

I'm generally against prosecuting soldiers for crimes because they made bad judgement calls in a war zone.

But I can also see why the Navy wants to get rid of this guy.

If Trump had made his decision after a conscientious review of the case history, I'd have respect for that.

That he made it because some loudmouth of Faux News screamed about it... not so much.

You are still breathing the fumes of the Obama military. Where parts of it had the bar far lowered for social justice. Military people died for it by their own because of the incompetence of the social justice mandates. Yeah there are standards to follow. Which ones should we choose?

No, buddy.

Here's the reality on our Middle East Policy.

It really doesn't matter who the President is. As long as we let the Zionists and Oil Companies call the shots, we are going to keep doing the same stupid shit we've been doing for the last 45 years.

Look asswipe you are defending shitstains who throw men and women off roofs in front of the towns kids. Gallagher is welcome in my home for dinner any day. My dogs eat better than you

Funny how you feel posing for photos is bad but losing ones arms and legs is fine

Go fuck yourself commy

You can leave anytime shitstain, I will help you pack

Forum List

Back