Trump restores Navy SEAL Gallagher to rank of chief again

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Donald J. Trump has decided to restore convicted SEAL Edward Gallagher’s pay grade to chief petty officer, overriding a decision last week by the Navy’s top admiral, Fox News reports

“This president recognizes the injustice of it,” Pete Hegseth said during Fox and Friends after speaking with the president. “You train someone to go fight and kill the enemy. Then they go kill the enemy the way someone doesn’t like, and then we put them in jail or we throw the book at them.”.

(Excerpt) Read more at popularmilitary.com ..

------------

President Trump just told every warfighter he has their back.
Unlike any flag officer in their chain of command.

Acquitted Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher sues former legal team and military legal defense nonprofit – Orange County Register

President Donald J. Trump has decided to restore convicted SEAL Edward Gallagher’s pay grade to chief petty officer, overriding a decision last week by the Navy’s top admiral, Fox News reports

“This president recognizes the injustice of it,” Pete Hegseth said during Fox and Friends after speaking with the president. “You train someone to go fight and kill the enemy. Then they go kill the enemy the way someone doesn’t like, and then we put them in jail or we throw the book at them.”.

------------

Acquitted Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher sues former legal team and military legal defense nonprofit – Orange County Register
Thank you President Trump for supporting our military heroes when the dickless top brass is happy to crucify them.

Sounds to me like Islam is infiltrating the nation. . . :dunno:

Is that a politically incorrect assessment?

------------

We've been allowing war crimes and torture for some time now. Obama and Bush as well, are you unaware?

------------

We've been allowing war crimes and torture for some time now. Obama and Bush as well, are you unaware?
No we have not you brain dead moron. War is messy and guess what happens in war? People die, people you did not target die too. Just because that happens is NOT a war crime.

I hope not MrBeale, I tend to think that the upper ranks of our military and intelligence has been corrupted by the Left. So they tend to make the PC decision rather than do the right thing.

The upper ranks are full of left wing deep staters.

------------

No we have not you brain dead moron. War is messy and guess what happens in war? People die, people you did not target die too. Just because that happens is NOT a war crime.
Our last constitutional war was what, WWII?

I hope not MrBeale, I tend to think that the upper ranks of our military and intelligence has been corrupted by the Left. So they tend to make the PC decision rather than do the right thing.

Still, no one slaughters like we do, eagerly supporting 73% of the world';s dictatorships. Fweedumb.

Relax, law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacists and your civil war will be here in "the homeland".

All the Constitution says is it is the power of Congress to declare war. Congress is free to give the ability of the Government and President the right to conduct combat an nothing in the Constitution precludes that. Did Jefferson Declare war on the Barbary Pirates I really don't recall. And no wars were declared against Indian Nations and tribes.

Relax, law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacists and your civil war will be here in "the homeland".
You must be the character Dave Chapelle played in Undercover Brother.

You must be the character Dave Chapelle played in Undercover Brother.
I'll give him one thing, he is entertaining. :thup:

The Seal would have been punished with a loss of $200,000 in retirement and all because he had the temerity to pose with a dead enemy soldier! THE ENEMY! I guess the brass were afraid we might hurt their itty bitty fweelings. His wife said: "We’re so thankful we have a president like Trump in office.”

So much for Trump alienating and estranging our military.

Still, no one slaughters like we do, eagerly supporting 73% of the world';s dictatorships. Fweedumb.

Here's an idea: Why don't you join the other side and fight against us?

Good! Good! I'm not worried. You could almost say I don't even give a didleysquat. I guess the moral of the story is don't fuck with a group of people that started out in wood ships to start a small colony apart from England on the other side of the world and rose to be the world's super-power.

------------

He is a lose cannon. But slime like him tramp loves, slime meet slime.

Forum List

Back