Nature of the War in Ukraine- Western Lies & Ignorance

I haven’t been a kid since, well decades ago and buddy I ain’t afraid of any internet low life that slurp the bath water of Pootin…

As you Gung-Ho your nonsense just note my safe space has two shotguns and I am a fucking male with a dick that came from a Dick ( My Father name was Richard and he was truly a DICK! ), so shove the internet tough guy act!
Sure kid. Does your safe space have your blankie too cuz now I'm pretty sure it has a well used furrie in the corner as well.
Good luck with ALL that

LOLOL.Just covering up the Hunter story was fraud

Look you fucking Report Button pushing GD homosexual....Tired of your shit you ass chapped little dicked cock sucker. Now fuck off and fuck your Report Button you GD sissy
LOL.........why would I report anyone on this forum? I've never been pissed off at anyone, but clearly, someone has been reporting you. Now that I know it pisses you off I will start actually doing so.

Such a whiny little bitch, aren't you? Just like your hero Trump. :badgrin:

When will people wake up & realize we are not the good guys? The US has good people & horrible leaders. Neo-cons who are against the globalist plans but support instigating WWIII are useful tools for the NWO.
They want you brainwashed & believing their BS propaganda until it's too late to stop them.
Putin & Russia may not be the good guys but I know for a fact we aren't either. If you don't know that yet, you better wake the F up quick.
Let them settle their family squabble between themselves & let's concentrate on stopping the neo-fascist tyranny coming from Davos before it's too late. I will never surrender personal property rights to the globalist elites & I'm not alone by a long shot.
For the reset to happen they will have to exterminate people like me & maybe billions of others. They know this & anyone who supports this has declared themselves an enemy of all freedom loving people in the world & a friend to genocide.

Lol, so we are supposed to trust commie authoritarian that invade their neighbors to our property rights over western elected officials. Lol OK ya Russian pos. Stay in Moscow and out of here.

TESTIMONIES OF SURVIVORS FROM CATACOMBS OF AZOVSTAL IN MARIUPOL​

I am not saying 100% the above is true.
But NONE of you can prove 100% that it is not.

Russia was dead wrong to invade Ukraine proper.
But they had every right to help the Donbass region (that voted well over 80% in 2014 to leave Ukraine) to do just that.
Kiev has killed thousands of innocent Donbass citizen's since 2014.
But you don't hear the West talking about those deaths.

If you think Ukraine are the good guys in this - than you have no idea what you are talking about.
Neither side are the 'good guys'.

It is NO ONE'S business but Ukraine and Russia's and NO ONE should be aiding or boycotting EITHER country (except with humanitarian aid to Ukraine).

IN VIDEO: RESIDENTS OF MARIUPOL TELL ABOUT ATROCITIES OF AZOV NATIONALISTS​

Yes, take this with a big, grain of salt.
But do NOT just dismiss it completely unless you can factually prove it is erroneous.

I don't care if you think or assume it is propaganda.
Where is your link to unbiased PROOF that these people are ALL lying?

Neither side are the good guys in this war.
Despite what western MSM ram down are throats.

I don't want a war either, but to roll over and show your soft white belly is cowardice. If Russia attacks us, you'll be the first to die. Good riddance. We need strong, brave men, not cowardly hacks who bow in the face of dictators.
🤣🤣🤣
Men with little dicks make big, 1970's talk while hiding behind their computers.

Whatever pal...bye now.

Last edited:
In 1939, Hitler made up the lie, that the Polish government was murdering "Ethnic Germans", and he even had the SS stage murders in Ethnic German towns. He used this as his excuse to "save" the ethnic Germans from a Polish government "committing genocide". He invaded Poland, established control, starting murdering civilians and then aimed his sights on the rest of Europe.

In 2022, Vladimir Putin made up the lie that the Ukrainian government was murdering "Ethnic Russians", and used this as an excuse to invade Ukraine., to "save" the ethnic Russians from "genocide". He has invaded Ukraine, is murdering civilians, and he may possibly have his sights set on Eastern Europe next.
They were.
It is a fact that Kiev shelled, attacked and killed thousands of innocent, Donbass civilians since 2014.

I suggest next time you make a claim that you make sure of your facts before you state them.

Now, I am 100% against Putin invading Ukraine proper.
But I have no problem within Russia helping the Donbass region gain it's rightful independence from Kiev as they voted over 85% to do just that in 2014..

Attacks us with nukes dumbfuck. If any sort of military response is initiand, you'd be the first to crawl in a hole, pants pissed to shoot yourself.

You bow down to your Russian puppet masters, who seek to undermine the U.S. and what it stands for.

Russia is the new Third Reich. You're either with them, or with the U.S. Choose a side, nazi.

View attachment 639312View attachment 639313
Russia would NEVER attack us with nukes because they know we would obliterate them in return.

MAD works.
Always has - always will.

And Russia's ineptness at invading even Ukraine proves that they are no longer a conventional military threat to NATO.

I haven’t been a kid since, well decades ago and buddy I ain’t afraid of any internet low life that slurp the bath water of Pootin…

As you Gung-Ho your nonsense just note my safe space has two shotguns and I am a fucking male with a dick that came from a Dick ( My Father name was Richard and he was truly a DICK! ), so shove the internet tough guy act!
You are a 'fucking male with a dick that came from a Dick'?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

No idea why you would think that is impressive...but, whatever.

Bye.

If trump.. if trump.. if trump..

You don't know shit about, if Trump won. All your speculation is simple moronic propaganda.

If Trump won, we can only expect more of his first four years.

A Hillary Biden and Obama conspiracy with Russia to get rid of Trump

Russia would NEVER attack us with nukes because they know we would obliterate them in return.

MAD works.
Always has - always will.

And Russia's ineptness at invading even Ukraine proves that they are no longer a conventional military threat to NATO.

According to Putinites on this board, he'll annihilate the U.S. and the U.K. Ask them their opinion about it. Russia IS that stupid.

Your fairy tales of a genocide are nothing but Russian propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself as an American, believing Russia lies.

I don't think I'm even personally qualified to have an opinion on Russia and Ukraine.

I don't even live there so I have no idea what's really going, I don't know their politics, I don't know what's behind the invasion, I don't know anything except what I see on the news and American news is something I inherently do not trust to tell me the truth. I've seen all of their lies and half truths the past 2 years, I've seen them paint domestic terrorists like BLM and antifa as heroes, I've seen them paint non racists as racists and racists as heroes, seen them spin things completely out of control like Florida's ban on teaching little kids to be sexual into saying it's gay hate, seen the technical director of CNN admit on camera he created propaganda and lies to get trump out of office and anlot more. I've also seen them show "the devastation and horror of Ukraine" and it turned out to be arma 3 and call of duty footage.

I also know that when the news and the administration tell me how to think and feel about something and are constantly just saying "these people are bad" it makes me want to question them when they want me to blindly obey.

But I do know Ukrainian government isn't some sweet little innocent girl minding her own business and big evil Russia just decide to attack her. I know this whole situation isn't black and white, right and wrong, and cut and dry. There is a lot more to it we aren't seeing. Russia isn't all nice guys, and neither is the Ukraine they are just as bad in their way. But they are being played up on American tv as babes in the woods.

70% of Americans have been thoroughly bamboozled. Have no idea how one sided the war is. :coffee: And we thought Covid and Russian colussion was the apex for the public being suckered....yuk....yuk. This ruse is historic. I drive past houses flying the flag of Ukraine!!:iyfyus.jpg:

You realize....we are surrounded by lemmings.
You could prepare a bag of dog doo and sell it to these people for 2K a pop if it was packaged up just right.

epic-gay_o_1119976.jpg

Lol, so we are supposed to trust commie authoritarian that invade their neighbors to our property rights over western elected officials. Lol OK ya Russian pos. Stay in Moscow and out of here.
Like I've said, useful idiots for the NWO.
You're one of the programmed fools they need all over the place to install their reset. They play you all like a fiddle because you never learn. Good luck with that.
I think I'll stay on my ranch & continue to warn others while you ignorant sheeple march to death with war, clot shots & engineered crises.
I'll be here with family, pure blooded & fighting against the real enemy when the time comes

You're one of the programmed fools they need all over the place to install their reset. They play you all like a fiddle because you never learn. Good luck with that.
I think I'll stay on my ranch & continue to warn others while you ignorant sheeple march to death with war, clot shots & engineered crises.
I'll be here with family, pure blooded & fighting against the real enemy when the time comes

Yeah dude ...you got it figured out. We are surrounded by pod people.

And as I'm sure you know...major FF imminent.
We'll know in a nano-second.
Then the fun starts... :rock: :rock::rock:

Lol, OK shortbus. Go fuck yourself and your propaganda. Pure blooded dumb duck is what you are. Hope to see you across a battle field some day in my crosshairs. Go back to Russia dumb duck.

Lol, OK shortbus. Go fuck yourself and your propaganda. Pure blooded dumb duck is what you are. Hope to see you across a battle field some day in my crosshairs. Go back to Russia dumb duck.
Boy, just let it all out because you don't sound totally deranged at all. It's OK to cry. :eek:
I'm sure you'd like me in crosshairs across a big field because SJWs like you never want someone face to face in a fair fight.
Sorry I hurt your feelers there kid. Maybe threatening to kill people you disagree with isn't the progress your gender therapy coach was hoping for?
Good luck with your boosters & groomer buddies.
#weareallinthistogether :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back