Happy May Day Fellow Workers, binary and non binary.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
i know that i is the second but today is the workers holiday.

Its a bit gloomy here in Wales but I hope that the son is shining where you are today.

Special mention to our friends in Ukraine in their heroic struggle against the forces of evil.

Have a great Mayday my brothers and sisters. Power to the People !!

Its a bit gloomy here in Wales but I hope that the son is shining where you are today.

Special mention to our friends in Ukraine in their heroic struggle against the forces of evil.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm a worker and there is no holiday. I don't care if you are a homosexual man that thinks you're a female, you are a guy, no matter wat you do sir.

WTH does mayday have to do with gender bender mental disorders? Is it because the mentally ill suffering from a sexual disorder like to make everything about their own delusions because narcissism is their defining characteristic?

Did you put on you pink dress in celebration Commie???

You are so in trouble and I am reporting you for using female and male wordage to describe siblings!!!

Anyhoo, Happy Gaia Day…

I'm a worker and there is no holiday. I don't care if you are a homosexual man that thinks you're a female, you are a guy, no matter wat you do sir.

1651504189953.png

We have loads more than that. We get 2 days at easter, may day, whitsun, august bank holiday, xmas day,boxing day and new years day.
You people live like slaves.

I'll make sure I vocalize your opinion the next time I see a union boss.

But I'm sure he'll tell me that someone has to work and pay those union dues.

You need to speak to your unions and fight for a workers holiday. We all need time to relax and enjoy ourselves.
I would never again work for a union, the corrupt SOBs.

Why do you think I need to take a vacation? Why is it your business if others want or take a vacation? Sorry you are a miserable and have to work, I love my job and look forward to working.

Normal= White Male Heterosexual. Yes?

Yes.

But the question is whether Normal is considered "binary" or "non binary" or perhaps some other designation out on its own.

BTW, black guys who aren't taking it in the butt, would object to you putting them outside of the range of "normal" .

We have loads more than that. We get 2 days at easter, may day, whitsun, august bank holiday, xmas day,boxing day and new years day.
You people live like slaves.
Dumb dumb, we have New Years, President's day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, two days at Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day, Christmas.

You live like a uninformed idiot!.

Forum List

Back