Nature of the War in Ukraine- Western Lies & Ignorance

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
When will people wake up & realize we are not the good guys? The US has good people & horrible leaders. Neo-cons who are against the globalist plans but support instigating WWIII are useful tools for the NWO.
They want you brainwashed & believing their BS propaganda until it's too late to stop them.
Putin & Russia may not be the good guys but I know for a fact we aren't either. If you don't know that yet, you better wake the F up quick.
Let them settle their family squabble between themselves & let's concentrate on stopping the neo-fascist tyranny coming from Davos before it's too late. I will never surrender personal property rights to the globalist elites & I'm not alone by a long shot.
For the reset to happen they will have to exterminate people like me & maybe billions of others. They know this & anyone who supports this has declared themselves an enemy of all freedom loving people in the world & a friend to genocide.

No one is the good guy, so it is the choice of which one is the lesser of two evils and Pooting and Roosians are not the lesser of two evils.

KGB agents were trained by former SS Nazi officers, and Pootin is well trained as a Nazi minded Dictator that will Genocide the world if he doesn’t get his way.

So I am fully awake and let me be clear the U.S. has never been the good guys but truthfully they are hell of a lot better than the Roosians and Chinese!

When will people wake up & realize we are not the good guys? The US has good people & horrible leaders. Neo-cons who are against the globalist plans but support instigating WWIII are useful tools for the NWO.
They want you brainwashed & believing their BS propaganda until it's too late to stop them.
Putin & Russia may not be the good guys but I know for a fact we aren't either. If you don't know that yet, you better wake the F up quick.
Let them settle their family squabble between themselves & let's concentrate on stopping the neo-fascist tyranny coming from Davos before it's too late. I will never surrender personal property rights to the globalist elites & I'm not alone by a long shot.
For the reset to happen they will have to exterminate people like me & maybe billions of others. They know this & anyone who supports this has declared themselves an enemy of all freedom loving people in the world & a friend to genocide.

You would not be starting this thread if Trump wasn't heisted the election

You get what you vote for. You get what you don't

Just imagine for a moment if you will, people who call themselves Americans, but support the Russians...

Russian collaborators will be shot on sight if need be.
So staying out of WWIII=Russian collaborators? Really?
What happens when you come after someone like me? I will defend myself. So where do we go from there? You actually think millions of armed American who don't fall for obvious globalist manipulations & reset plans are going to roll over because you still think we are in 1980? Wake up dude
Like I said, a useful tool for the NWO.

You would not be starting this thread if Trump wasn't heisted the election

You get what you vote for. You get what you don't
Hahaha, if the Trumpy-Coup had been successful, Nato and the EU would be on their own to deal with Russia and the Ukraine. The idea of forming and leading a coalition against his idol Putin would be brushed aside like that NATO member was famously shoved aside by the Grump.

What happens when you come after someone like me? I will defend myself. So where do we go from there? You actually think millions of armed American who don't fall for obvious globalist manipulations & reset plans are going to roll over because you still think we are in 1980? Wake up dude

I don't want a war either, but to roll over and show your soft white belly is cowardice. If Russia attacks us, you'll be the first to die. Good riddance. We need strong, brave men, not cowardly hacks who bow in the face of dictators.

Hahaha, if the Trumpy-Coup had been successful, Nato and the EU would be on their own to deal with Russia and the Ukraine. The idea of forming and leading a coalition against his idol Putin would be brushed aside like that NATO member was famously shoved aside by the Grump.
Hey man. I hope Ukraine ends up a frightening mess and the world stops and shivers....Trust me

I don't want a war either, but to roll over and show your soft white belly is cowardice. If Russia attacks us, you'll be the first to die. Good riddance. We need strong, brave men, not cowardly hacks who bow in the face of dictators.
Russia attacks us? This isn't Red Dawn dude. Russia isn't capable of attacking us & would get handled quickly if they did. That's so stupid I can't believe you said it.
I'll be the first to die because I'm a coward who bows in the face of dictators & good riddance, huh? :rolleyes:
Like I said, you're a useful tool.
Keep following the NWO playbook while people like me actually fight for the country.
Good luck with that spanky

Last edited:
Russia attacks us? This isn't Red Dawn dude. Russia isn't capable of attacking us & would get handled quickly if they did. That so stupid I can't believe you said it.
I'll be the first to die because I'm a coward who bows in the face of dictators & good riddance, huh? :rolleyes:
Like I said, you're a useful tool.
Keep following the NWO playbook while people like me actually fight for the country.
Good luck with that spanky

Attacks us with nukes dumbfuck. If any sort of military response is initiand, you'd be the first to crawl in a hole, pants pissed to shoot yourself.

You bow down to your Russian puppet masters, who seek to undermine the U.S. and what it stands for.

Russia is the new Third Reich. You're either with them, or with the U.S. Choose a side, nazi.

Screenshot 2022-05-01 181118.pngef7d64655d4e.jpg

Attacks us with nukes dumbfuck. If any sort of military response is initiand, you'd be the first to crawl in a hole, pants pissed to shoot yourself.

You bow down to your Russian puppet masters, who seek to undermine the U.S. and what it stands for.

Russia is the new Third Reich. You're either with them, or with the U.S. Choose a side, nazi.

View attachment 639312View attachment 639313
Kid, you are one stupid MF'er. You are so stupid that I can feel my brain cells dying off when I read your BS.
When you make a post, you lower the collective IQ of the entire board.
I notice you didn't ever try to refute the facts from the story I linked to. I know, truth is hard when it contradicts your feelings.
I don't blame you completely as you've obviously been conditioned & indoctrinated to think throwing around nazi accusations will make people bow down. It doesn't work because your brainwashed responses mean nothing & IDC what you call me.
Good luck with that

There is not millions of you in the U.S. and truthfully you will surrender quicker than a French whore…

Kid, you are one stupid MF'er. You are so stupid that I can feel my brain cells dying off when I read your BS.
When you make a post, you lower the collective IQ of the entire board.
I notice you didn't ever try to refute the facts from the story I linked to. I know, truth is hard when it contradicts your feelings.
I don't blame you completely as you've obviously been conditioned & indoctrinated to think throwing around nazi accusations will make people bow down. It doesn't work because your brainwashed responses mean nothing & IDC what you call me.
Good luck with that

I see an ex-swiss army officer. Ex- meaning he isn't currently in the loop, and secondly, he's a fucking swiss. What do they know about war.

Pick a side. Nazis, or freedom.

There is not millions of you in the U.S. and truthfully you will surrender quicker than a French whore…
Right. Because you know me so well you can make that judgement based on the fact I refuse to support the NWO orchestrated WWIII.
And there are 10's of millions of armed Americans just like me that want nothing to do with another foreign war while our own house is blazing.
What I see is projection & recognize projection comes from someone guilty of what they accuse others of. That means you are an actual coward.
And I would have no problem saying that directly to your face just to watch you shake In anger & frustration, knowing you couldn't do anything about it

Right. Because you know me so well you can make that judgement based on the fact I refuse to support the NWO orchestrated WWIII.
And there are 10's of millions of armed Americans just like me that want nothing to do with another foreign war while our own house is blazing.
What I see is projection & recognize projection comes from someone guilty of what they accuse others of. That means you are an actual coward.
And I would have no problem saying that directly to your face just to watch you shake In anger & frustration, knowing you couldn't do anything about it
Again, internet tough guys are a dime a dozen and usually surrender quickly, and learn French so when you surrender you can be a French Whore…

There are not tens of millions of those like you and truthfully there is maybe a few hundred like you and even then I am being generous as can be…

So take your tough guy shit and shove it up Pootin ass..

My Grandfather from my mother side was a Nazi in WW II and he would have shot Pootin… Then again Stalin would have shot Pootin for being a failure…

In 1939, Hitler made up the lie, that the Polish government was murdering "Ethnic Germans", and he even had the SS stage murders in Ethnic German towns. He used this as his excuse to "save" the ethnic Germans from a Polish government "committing genocide". He invaded Poland, established control, starting murdering civilians and then aimed his sights on the rest of Europe.

In 2022, Vladimir Putin made up the lie that the Ukrainian government was murdering "Ethnic Russians", and used this as an excuse to invade Ukraine., to "save" the ethnic Russians from "genocide". He has invaded Ukraine, is murdering civilians, and he may possibly have his sights set on Eastern Europe next.

Again, internet tough guys are a dime a dozen and usually surrender quickly, and learn French so when you surrender you can be a French Whore…

There are not tens of millions of those like you and truthfully there is maybe a few hundred like you and even then I am being generous as can be…

So take your tough guy shit and shove it up Pootin ass..
Right kid.
Like I said, I'd laugh in your face & you'd run to your safe space.
Make sure you announce your genders when you get there & take all your boosters. Suppository version I'm sure

Right kid.
Like I said, I'd laugh in your face & you'd run to your safe space.
Make sure you announce your genders when you get there & take all your boosters. Suppository version I'm sure
I haven’t been a kid since, well decades ago and buddy I ain’t afraid of any internet low life that slurp the bath water of Pootin…

As you Gung-Ho your nonsense just note my safe space has two shotguns and I am a fucking male with a dick that came from a Dick ( My Father name was Richard and he was truly a DICK! ), so shove the internet tough guy act!

Forum List

Back