Natural immunity 700% better than the vaccine

A new study out of Israel cites that of all the cases of people having caught Covid since May 2021, less than 1% had caught it before. 40% had the vaccine.

• Data presented to the Israeli Health Ministry July 17, 2021, revealed that, of the more than 7,700 COVID-19 cases reported since May 2021, only 72 occurred in people who had previously had COVID-19 — a rate of less than 1%
  • In contrast, more than 3,000 cases — or approximately 40% — occurred in people who had received a COVID-19 vaccine
This determines that natural immunity that comes from having caught it and recovered is 700% stronger than the jab.

1641596879900.png

The premise of this thread would like to discredit 300 years of science of the field of epidemiology...

Yeah...and the earth is flat. The moon is made of green cheese. The check is in the mail...
I promise officer I never intended to speed...

Poor Fauchiittes........having trouble keeping the FEAR going..............GET THE JAB.......GET THE JAB........and on and on forever...........

Poor Fauchiittes........having trouble keeping the FEAR going..............GET THE JAB.......GET THE JAB........and on and on forever...........

You can put a thousand of these crazy things up it doesn't matter I'm going with the science you're going with the fanatics have fun with that good luck.

You can put a thousand of these crazy things up it doesn't matter I'm going with the science you're going with the fanatics have fun with that good luck.
Going with the Science.....lmao............that flaked ass science changes every few months with those clowns...............guess you missed it.

Keep getting the jab...........Enjoy...........

You do realize in order to develop natural immunity you have to get the disease and take a chance on getting very ill or dying from the virus. I know of very few people who want to get sick or who can afford it and most people don't want to die either. The odds favor vaccination.
With a 99.8% recovery rate, your odds don't add up.

I'm going with the science
Which one? Fauci, the WHO and Biden change it every other day. Masks are ineffective, Masks are effective, Masks are ineffective unless you wear three. The vax is safe and effective--that is why you need three and a pill everyday. Safe for all but young healthy athletes and they will die of cardiac arrest while walking after being vaxxed. That science? Fool.
Fauci Masks copy.jpg
Mask Box Warning.png

Going with the Science.....lmao............that flaked ass science changes every few months with those clowns...............guess you missed it.

Keep getting the jab...........Enjoy...........
Pandemics are fluid events in case you don't understand that. There are many ebbs and flows to it, and the science adjust to be appropriate to the situation. If one thing no longer works because the virus has mutated is more deadly or more contagious or both, measures are adjusted as needed. Get over yourself, you do not know more than the experts.

Pandemics are fluid events in case you don't understand that. There are many ebbs and flows to it, and the science adjust to be appropriate to the situation. If one thing no longer works because the virus has mutated is more deadly or more contagious or both, measures are adjusted as needed. Get over yourself, you do not know more than the experts.
Mutating viruses become less life threatening as the mutate....It's freaking science.

YOU get the fuck over yourself.

Scamdemics, there I fixed it for you moron. This is the biggest hoax ever to be perpetrated on the population of the world.

Forum List

Back