NATO's war on Russia has failed.

The Soviet Union didn't implode? DURR

Nope, WRONG PAGE, Buddy Boy. Get back here RIGHT NOW.

In the post I last replied to you said all the papers said "Reagan beat the Soviet Union" and that was the basis for you believing it, and that's what I was answering. Nowhere did I say the Soviet Union didn't implode, and you know that.

I was right about you going in circles AGAIN. I called it right there, and here you are doing exactly what I said you would! I could almost set a watch by you. You know you fucked up and all you can do is try to bury it all in hurry.

You GO boy! Keep shoveling.

But anyway, thanks again!....you really DID make my day before with that "it was in all the papers" comment. That was priceless.

PRICELESS! :auiqs.jpg:
Freudian slip much?

Last edited:
So, we should give Eastern Europe back to Russia? And all of Germany?
When did Germany ever belong to Russia - you nitwit?

As for Reagan - the Soviet-Union was already going bankrupt in the 70's - way before Reagan claimed it to be his achievement. He just happened to be around in the right time - when they did go fully bankrupt - that's all. All he really did was to make the military industrial complex fat and rich - all these nice things like F-14, F-15, F16, F18, B-1, Abrams tanks, etc. etc. and e.g. Pershing II, were already in the Pentagon pipeline 4-6 years before he became president, whilst his personal achievements were to destabilized Central America, trading narcotics for weapons and sending them to Iran, and betraying South-Africa - since he felt that Communism might prevail in a civil war.

Nope, WRONG PAGE, Buddy Boy. Get back here RIGHT NOW.

In the post I last replied to you said all the papers said "Reagan beat the Soviet Union" and that was the basis for you believing it, and that's what I was answering. Nowhere did I say the Soviet Union didn't implode, and you know that.

I was right about you going in circles AGAIN. I called it right there, and here you are doing exactly what I said you would! I could almost set a watch by you. You know you fucked up and all you can do is try to bury it all in hurry.

You GO boy! Keep shoveling.

Yeah, Reagan kicked their ass.
Why do you think they fell apart?
Because Gorby was a nice guy? LOL!

As for Reagan - the Soviet-Union was already going bankrupt in the 70's - way before Reagan claimed it to be his achievement. He just happened to be around in the right time - when they did go fully bankrupt - that's all. All he really did was to make the military industrial complex fat and rich - all these nice things like F-14, F-15, F16, F18, B-1, Abrams tanks, etc. etc. and e.g. Pershing II, were already in the Pentagon pipeline 4-6 years before he became president, whilst his personal achievements were to destabilized Central America, trading narcotics for weapons and sending them to Iran, and betraying South-Africa - since he felt that Communism might prevail in a civil war.

When the USSR enslaved eastern Europe after WWII.
You know, East Germany and West Germany?
Berlin Wall ring a bell?

Lay off the vodka, tovarisch.

Scott is telling the 100% truth....This war strengthened Russia militarily and economically..

You can't sit there and claim someone is wrong without listening to what he said first and then proving it.

I'll wait.
sweg0chjw24b1.jpg

According to the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), 2022 was a bad year for the Russian economy. It is estimated that in 2022, Russia’s gross domestic product (GDP) dropped by 2.1%.

Russia’s economy may continue to shrink in 2023. Its GDP is forecast to decline by 2.5% in the worst-case scenario (OECD) or by 0.2% according to the World Bank. The IMF expects growth in 2023 (0.7%).

Yeah, Reagan kicked their ass.
Why do you think they fell apart?
Because Gorby was a nice guy? LOL!
They fell apart because communism is a dead-end street. It took someone from within the USSR to finally convince people to let go of the state owned life buoy and embrace capitalism as the critical economic fuel and it was becoming painfully more obvious to them for a decade before Reagan came along. It inevitable for their survival, not because of anything Reagan did to them. That was just the hero role he played in the papers that all the morons listened to and believed, in as much as the baked potato we have in office right now is made out to be a hero to the people who voted for him, while he staggers around and hits his head and can't complete sentences. In 1989 of COURSE the American papers wanted to make it look like America was in control of it all and showed Russia who's boss. True or not, would you expect any more or any less from MSM??? If we are sparring with someone, and they inadvertantly slip on a banana peel and hit their head and lose....it is MSM's MISSION to make it look like WE delivered the fatal blow, not that banana peel. If you don't realize that you are a REAL suckah, SUCKAH..

When the USSR enslaved eastern Europe after WWII.
You know, East Germany and West Germany?
Berlin Wall ring a bell?
Nazi Germany and as such Germany, ceased to exist on 8th May 1945.

It was then occupied and administered by the 4 victory powers, till the founding of the Federal Republic of Germany on 23. Mai 1949, and on 7th October 1949, East-Germany was founded.
Both had their respective occupation troops stationed in their country - but never belonged to any of the Victory powers. Not even during the occupation-administration phase from 1945-1949.
That is why it was called and referred to being, under Allied Administration - and not belonged to the Allies.
And the Berlin wall was build/erected by the East-German government and not by Russia.

Austria, Alsace, Sudeten, Czechia and Poland, Belonged to Nazi Germany upon occupation - whilst e.g. Holland or Denmark never belonged to Nazi-Germany - but were occupied and administerd by Nazi-Germany.

What school did you go to?

They fell apart because communism is a dead-end street. It took someone from within the USSR to finally convince people to let go of the state owned life buoy and embrace capitalism as the critical economic fuel and it was becoming painfully more obvious to them for a decade before Reagan came along. It inevitable for their survival, not because of anything Reagan did to them. That was just the hero role he played in the papers that all the morons listened to and believed, in as much as the baked potato we have in office right now is made out to be a hero to the people who voted for him, while he staggers around and hits his head and can't complete sentences. In 1989 of COURSE the American papers wanted to make it look like America was in control of it all and showed Russia who's boss. True or not, would you expect any more or any less from MSM??? If we are sparring with someone, and they inadvertantly slip on a banana peel and hit their head and lose....it is MSM's MISSION to make it look like WE delivered the fatal blow, not that banana peel. If you don't realize that you are a REAL suckah, SUCKAH..

They fell apart because communism is a dead-end street.

And Reagan showed they could no longer keep up with us militarily with their 3rd world economy.

If we are sparring with someone, and they inadvertantly slip on a banana peel

Communism didn't fail miserably, they just slipped? Inadvertently? Oops?

It was then occupied and administered by the 4 victory powers, till the founding of the Federal Republic of Germany on 23. Mai 1949, and on 7th October 1949, East-Germany was founded.
Both had their respective occupation troops stationed in their country - but never belonged to any of the Victory powers. Not even during the occupation-administration phase from 1945-1949.
That is why it was called and referred to being, under Allied Administration - and not belonged to the Allies.
And the Berlin wall was build/erected by the East-German government and not by Russia.

Alsace, Sudeten, Czechia and Poland, Belonged to Nazi Germany upon occupation - whilst e.g. Holland or Denmark never belonged to Nazi-Germany - but were occupied and administerd by Nazi-Germany.

What school did you go to?

And then the Soviet Union enslaved them, and eastern Europe, for the next 45 years.

Did you cry yourself to sleep the night the Wall fell?

... you don’t understand the history of the region ...

Im understand very well that Ukrainians and Russians together murdered German pows in masses in this region of the world. And I understand very well that the USA supported Stalin to do so and supported also all Slaws to wipe out German nations like the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others. Nevertheless this is past. The current situation is: Putin attacks Europe in the Ukraine.

And then the Soviet Union enslaved them, and eastern Europe, for the next 45 years.

You are a totally stupid idiot if you think anything had happened officially in the former GDR without orders from Moscow and/or the KGB.

You are seriously uninformed. ...

A German like I is perhaps stupid and overinformed - but nearly never uninformed. By the way: Our country is full of former Russians - and as far as I can see nearly no one of them supports Putin and his gang any longer. This war of Putin changed a lot.

Last edited:

Go and read some history books and educate yourself - start of with Poland already becoming an independent nation in 1947.

Stalin and the following Soviet-leaders controlled or as you prefer "enslaved" Eastern Europe, just as much as the USA controlled "enslaved" e.g. Germany and Japan after WW2.

Hell - Germany even had to get PERMISSION from the Allied victory powers to be allowed it's reunification with East-Germany. Whilst the Western Allies set all kinds of demands, especially the UK and the USA. Gorbachev aka the Soviet-Union did NOT place any demands. !!!!

Upon NATO informing Gorbachev of wanting to station troops into former East-Germany - Gorbachev agreed under financial terms - for the German government to allocate around US$ 4 Billion to finance accommodations for Russian troops being withdrawn from ALL the Eastern European countries. None of the other NATO members paid anything!!!.

Any damage caused by, US troops (military exercises - driving through crop fields, ripping up roads, running down peoples fences and Houses right down to maintaining costs of US military barracks and installations) etc. etc. had to be paid up for by the German government. Europa's largest military training area, Grafenwoehr - had never been returned by the USA since 1945 till today - plus several other military training grounds.
US soldiers committing a crime in Germany incl. murder - had to be handed over to US jurisdiction. - until today!!!

Germany via NATO (aka the USA) was "obliged" to contribute weapon systems to all these new Eastern NATO members and existing ones like Portugal, Greece and Turkey worth Billions and Billions of US$. Germany was "obliged" to pay the USA US$ 5 billion for liberating Kuwait.

And then a human scumbag like Trump shows up - telling and propagating that the USA is paying for e.g. Germany's defense and security. And you talk about Russia having enslaved Eastern Europe. - keep living in your Black&White fantasy world -

Last edited:
Who is WE? - certainly not you and also not NATO or the EU.
Gorbachev freed them - by dissolving the Soviet-Union - as such THEY ceased to exist in 1990, that's more then 30 years ago.

Not Gorbachev but Jelzin killed the Soviet Union. Reason was to kill the influence of Gorbachev. I guess meanwhile no nation admires Gorbachev more than we Germans do. Gorbachev was one of the most important and most wise world leaders of the 20th century. Unfortunatelly most Russians hate him now because of a totally wrong and stupid political propaganda. Gorbachev opened an high way to democracy and peace - and wealth - in Russia. But Russia lost his heritage because of drunkards like Jelzin and criminals like Putin.

One of the most sad moments in my life had been by the way the death of Gorbachevs wife Raissa. I had wished with all my heart we had been able to save her life - but this was not gods decision. She died. Both rest now in the hand of god and I'm sure they are very well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back