Native American group demand return of Washington Redskins...

Like I was saying years ago when the Redskins first caved to The Woke Mob. Most Native Americans, including the Mohawk boy I was a BIg Brother for, LOVED the Redskins and the logo of the proud Native American. That would be awesome if they restored the historic name and brand of the franchise, but we all know that won't happen.
There's a new owner of the team and he's a local boy. I've heard rumors around town that renaming the team is on the list, but other priorities have to come first.

Are they even Native American? Their website says they're a Native American advocacy group, it doesn't claim any of it members have any native American heritage.
Screenshot_20230810-134954-740.png

Eunice is a full-blood Dakota Sioux and an enrolled member of the Spirit Lake Tribe from North Dakota. She grew up on the Spirit Lake reservation and attended school there and at Flandreau Indian school.

Screenshot_20230810-135017-769.png

Screenshot_20230810-135034-477.png

Screenshot_20230810-135103-106.png

My school was run by Catholic priests and nuns
I'm sorry. I had a friend that got put there by his strict-ass dad. It wasn't nice.

Not all Catholic schools were bad, but his dad was kinda fucked up and his school

was stricter than other Catholic schools.

Last edited:
I can at least see why some would claim that the term Redskins is a little derogatory to lefty snowflakes but I think it is really funny that the Cleveland Indians changed their name and many on the left have been calling for the Atlanta Braves to change their name. There isn't the slightest derogatory thing about Indians and Braves. It is also funny that we call black people black but we can't call Indians Redskins.
Better not name any team the Blackskins, though! Maybe it’s ok to call a team the Honkies?

Native Americans mostly lost battles and lost ground. Teams should choose a winning name.
It was the bravery the indian warriors demonstrated that terrified early setters and whites. That's how they earned the respect of the people who started exterminating them.

Most exterminated people just went along to the slaughter. That's what the DNC criminal syndicate is counting on when the start with us.

I don't know if they are trying to do this on purpose but you do realize they are systematically removing all minority names and mascots from packaging and logos. One of my favorite jokes is they removed the indian from the Land o Lakes package but kept the land.
They took the black chef off of Cream of Wheat too, wtf?

There's a reason I still have that, I mainly eat grits. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 813493

View attachment 813494

View attachment 813495

View attachment 813496

Thanks for the clarification, genuinely. Now why should anyone think their opinions matter or will change anything?

Thanks for the clarification, genuinely. Now why should anyone think their opinions matter or will change anything?
I think it should matter more than a bunch of lily-white tone-deaf Marxist Democrats.

Yeah, I do. It's like they're trying to erase all minorities from our history.

Uncle Ben, Uncle Remus, Aunt Jemima, The Native woman on Land O' Lakes butter,

teh unknown black dude on Cream of Wheat. That's fucked up.

They might be minorities, but they're still part of us.

We're not all in this thing separately, we're in it together.

Yep... you read that right.

The group...The Native American Guardians Association (NAGA)...is threatening a nationwide boycott if the team refuses to revert back to the Washington Redskins.

From the Article...

In a letter that addressed what the group called the “cancel culture” against the Native American population and the erasure of its “steadfast role in American history, including serving as counselors to the Founding Fathers in the creation of the U.S. constitution.”

The letter talked about the history of the Washington football team and it’s relationship with the Native American community dating back to its 1933 season when they were named the Boston Redskins.

Native Americans feelings and opinions are irrelevant when conflicting with white guilt leftist who are groomed to hate America.

The issue is what fans do because of the name of a team.
Ah...the headdress, tomahawks, war paint and loin clothes.

I can definately see how that caricature of those of the First Nations is an issue.

But, on the other hand, expanding on MisterBeale 's point, the Fighting Irish symbol and caricature is a leprechaun...and the Viking fans wear horned helmets (which we now know no Vikings actually wore).

Is there a difference?

Personally, I can see your point.

But why not make that the thrust of to complaint instead of demanding a name change?

We could change that behavior through peer pressure.

I would have been with you instead of against the idea of changing the name.

Was this poor Media-splaining?

Or did white liberals highjack the movement and adjust the goals to meet their own social justice standards?

Forum List

Back