Nationwide Gas Prices Could Hit Staggering New High By August, Top U.S. Bank Analyst Says.

The American working class are again being screwed by government needing to fight wars of aggression.
And again they look forward with false hope that the other party will deliver everything the narcissist promised.

And then when that doesn't come, they'll bravely look forward to the next Democrat president. As so proudly they wave!

And so it goes as the income inequality and the great rip off gets even worse.

Cause the American way is wot's gud!
They are really being screwed by Biden's failed economic polices. Tremendous inflation, high debt, millions of Illegals, astronomical cost of fuel, crashing 401K and lower family income.

Anybody that voted for Joe Potatohead is a friggin idiot.

It is not like we didn't tell them that Joe was a failure. He never got anything right in his life.

They are really being screwed by Biden's failed economic polices. Tremendous inflation, high debt, millions of Illegals, astronomical cost of fuel, crashing 401K and lower family income.

It is not like we didn't tell them that Joe was a failure. He never got anything right in his life.
Aside from you being an obviously sick racist, you're mostly right on Biden.

But Americans will continue to have faith in the other party to fix their woes, and then the other party will fuk the working class over again too.

Keep gallantly waving your flags!

Aside from you being an obviously sick racist, you're mostly right on Biden.

But Americans will continue to have faith in the other party to fix their woes, and then the other party will fuk the working class over again too.

Keep gallantly waving your flags!
I have this avatar to trigger you stupid confused Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

It's not just the Dems. Automakers are betting heavily on EV's, so they see high gas prices helping their cause. And as long as EV sales are brisk neither is in a rush to see gas prices come down.
The grids will fail they cant handle the additional loads.

You know, when they predict the prices months in advance, that means they will make it happen.
This is to prepare you to accept your place and resign yourself to forces that are going go make a killing while you suffer financially.

I predicted the day Biden was elected that gas under liberal policies would lead to three dollar gas in his first year.

I was wrong, it's way higher.

I predicted the day Biden was elected that gas under liberal policies would lead to three dollar gas in his first year.

Way, way higher.

Today the stock market is lower than the day Potatohead took over his stolen office.

Complete failure.

Only idiots voted for him.

Did you? Did you predict Trumps recession, and worse growth rate since the Hoover administration?

How about his one term?

Real prognosticator you are.

That's terrible. In other news, white conservatives are still rapidly heading toward minority status in America.

That ain't changing son.
Sure it is, and it starts in just a few months when the dregs leave Congress....then we ship off Poopeypants and all his commie followers to Gitmo for some aqua refreshing.

Did you? Did you predict Trumps recession, and worse growth rate since the Hoover administration?

How about his one term?

Real prognosticator you are.
You Dimmers are wacked and totally backward in your thinking. That is our problem now. Poopeypants has lowered the stock market to below when he took office.

Democrats are the single greatest threat to this country. This is exactly what they want . This is what Obama wanted. And obviously Joe is dementia ridden ? Obama is running the show again , his hate for America is staggering.
Are you an American, or are you a democrat?

Forum List

Back