Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Assholes like you

you are a racist scumbag

you fucking dickhead

ZqLf2ea.png

~S~

A fucking Stalinist traitor talking about hate? :eek:

What do you evil pigs EVER offer other than hate?

You started a civil war because you lost and election and refused to accept the results. You have the most foul demagogues in history, Joe Scarborough, Don Lemon, Donny Douche, anal glands that would make Himmler call for toning down the hate, leading your vile treason.

Fuck you.

You are the enemy of the nation, the enemy of human liberty and dignity. You are the darkness that vanquishes all that is good in the world.

Yup, hand 'em a hammer, and they'll hit themselves in the head w/it every time....:1041:

notall-trump-supporters-are-racist-but-all-racists-are-trump-4947292.png

~S~
On the other hand, all Trump haters are despicable lying cockroaches.

The confederate battle flag is the best evidence of racism you could produce?

Not all Muslims chop off heads and fly planes into building but all head choppers and plane flyers are Muslim
Remember when liberals went apeshit over that fact observation?

Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

By liberal definition these people are “ racist”

to me, they are fucked up. Nothing more.

That is proof of what I always say. Humans are a failed species.

Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

to me, they are fucked up. Nothing more.

That is proof of what I always say. Humans are a failed species.

You honestly look around at what Humans have accomplished as a species and think that they are a failed one?

It takes one hell of a blind spot to allow politics to infect you with self hatred that badly.

You honestly look around at what Humans have accomplished as a species and think that they are a failed one?

It takes one hell of a blind spot to allow politics to infect you with self hatred that badly.

I spent years trying to figure out the left. What they seek will destroy them. True that most leftists are dumb as a pile of buffalo shit, but occasionally you'll find one who breaks into a double digit IQ. Yet they still promote the Marxist ideology that leads to slavery and misery for all but the tiny ruling elite.

Why? Why do leftists seek destruction? I spent years on boards like this talking to the various factions of the left, and finally the truth was inescapable.

The left hates life.

They hate their own lives, but are not satisfied to just end their miserable existence, they want to punish those who they blame for making them so miserable. Conservatives are for the most part happy people, so leftists particularly hate conservatives. If we are happy, then we have obviously stolen the happiness they should have had. So they fester in their hatred. They want to make us pay for not just their misery, but for our happiness.

The left wants to end not just their own life, but all human life. Not just human life, but all life, period. The goal of leftism is the complete destruction of all that exists.

The goal of those like sparky or HappyJoy is death, death for all that lives. The Communism they promote is intended to inflict as much misery as possible on the universe that they seek revenge against for daring to spawn such miserable creatures as themselves.

[

Actually we teamed up with a lot of other countries against a few fascist dictatorships that mainlined nationalism.

So, there should be no nations Comrade? The UN will rule America as a vassal state, then?
On what planet do you get that from what you quoted?

Leach, I get that you have an IQ that is less than your fingers, I really do.

But what is "nationalism?" The support for sovereign nations. So you traitor motherfuckers oppose the Nation known as America - we all get that, you're waging a civil war to end the Republic.

The question is though, since you seek to end the nation, what will you offer in it's place? A global Marxist dictatorship? One under the UN or will Soros be declared emperor of Earth?

The goal of those like sparky or HappyJoy is death, death for all that lives. The Communism they promote is intended to inflict as much misery as possible on the universe that they seek revenge against for daring to spawn such miserable creatures as themselves.

You've a twisted imagination

But then most haters have to paint their own reality

~S~

You've a twisted imagination

But then most haters have to paint their own reality

~S~

What reality have you painted?

Those like you painted the reality of Venezuela .

But what is "nationalism?"

One could ring up a cornucopia of definitions

But haters won't , will they....

~S~

Apparently you won't.

Still the question remains, if you succeed in the destruction of the nation of America as you seek, what will your masters offer as a replacement? What is it that those you serve intend should they gain the power they lust after?

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

No one claims that nationalism is ‘racist’ – including ‘liberals.’

Your thread premise is a lie – as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Forum List

Back