Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as ā€œracist.ā€ Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our womenā€™s soccer team and joining in the chant ā€œUSA! USA! Thatā€™s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally Iā€™m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if Iā€™m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they ā€œBlack Nationalist?ā€ Donā€™t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

By liberal definition these people are ā€œ racistā€

Your thread premise is a lie ā€“ as ridiculous as it is wrong.

How? The fucking dictionary is wrong? Nationalism is a love of ones nation characterized by patriotism and a desire for your nation to be great. Again my analogy holds true. If I chant ā€œUSA, USA!ā€ at a team USA womenā€™s World Cup match...liberals accept it. This desire for my nation to succeed as opposed to other national teams is acceptable. But if I chant ā€œUSA! USA!ā€ at a Trump rally...the left calls me racist.

Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as ā€œracist.ā€ Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our womenā€™s soccer team and joining in the chant ā€œUSA! USA! Thatā€™s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally Iā€™m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if Iā€™m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they ā€œBlack Nationalist?ā€ Donā€™t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

By liberal definition these people are ā€œ racistā€

Your thread premise is a lie ā€“ as ridiculous as it is wrong.

You canā€™t refute it.

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

No one claims that nationalism is ā€˜racistā€™ ā€“ including ā€˜liberals.ā€™
Then why are they attaching race to the term and trying to make patriotic white people out to be racist? More Orwellian doublespeak chicanery by the dangerous left.

But what is "nationalism?"

One could ring up a cornucopia of definitions

But haters won't , will they....

~S~

Apparently you won't.

Still the question remains, if you succeed in the destruction of the nation of America as you seek, what will your masters offer as a replacement? What is it that those you serve intend should they gain the power they lust after?
There is but one definition of nationalism. They want to attach ā€œwhiteā€ to a plethora of cultural and political definitions because ā€œrace and racismā€ is at the core of the liberals souls. They are so afraid to appear in anyway to be racist toward minorities that they overcompensate in a rather mentally ill way. Democrats always need to have that feeling that they somehow have the moral high ground. They are needy.

But what is "nationalism?"

One could ring up a cornucopia of definitions

But haters won't , will they....

~S~

Apparently you won't.

Still the question remains, if you succeed in the destruction of the nation of America as you seek, what will your masters offer as a replacement? What is it that those you serve intend should they gain the power they lust after?
There is but one definition of nationalism. They want to attach ā€œwhiteā€ to a plethora of cultural and political definitions because ā€œrace and racismā€ is at the core of the liberals souls. They are so afraid to appear in anyway to be racist toward minorities that they overcompensate in a rather mentally ill way. Democrats always need to have that feeling that they somehow have the moral high ground. They are needy.

They seek to make nationalism a pejorative. Since the media has conditioned the public to hate anything white, they figure saying "white nationalist" will create a knee jerk reaction of hatred toward the scapegoats. Besides, it sounds similar to "White Supremacist," so the fascist scum like Joe Scarborough interchange the words to create the illusion that they have the same meaning,.

This is nothing more or less than an outright assault on the concept of a sovereign nation. If you believe that the United States is an independent country with laws and it's own border, then why you're a racist, a heretic who must be punished.

Forum List

Back