National Religious Broadcasters spokesman fired after pro-vaccine remarks

I do understand your position, but who would want to work for any organization that makes you sign a contract that you won't express a personal opinion?

Dan Darling took a principled position not to sign their insubordination document. He's one of those semi-rare Christians who actually does love his neighbor and he'll be better off without them.
Lordy you really are this dumb, aren't you?

With the vaccine passport system, that is what is coming. You either express the approved opinion of the government and the interlocking corporate directorates. . . like the social credit system in China. . . or they will cancel you.

You just don't get it.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT A VACCINE!

Lordy you really are this dumb, aren't you?

With the vaccine passport system, that is what is coming. You either express the approved opinion of the government and the interlocking corporate directorates. . . like the social credit system in China. . . or they will cancel you.

You just don't get it.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT A VACCINE!

It's about the end of human liberty - Seriously? Jesus what a drama queen! :lol:

It's about the end of human liberty - Seriously? Jesus what a drama queen! :lol:

My link is based on a book by a Phd. . . your "American Taliban" video. . which I took time to watch. . .yeah, that Hollywood propaganda? What the hell is that shit based on?

You tell me, who the weak minded drama queen is.

:badgrin:

You are SO weak minded, any bit of emotional laden propaganda from the idiot box will move you, as long as it conforms to your cognitive bias . . . I go in for actual analysis.

It is impossible to reason with you.

You never even viewed any of that material.

:rolleyes:

My link is based on a book by a Phd. . . your "American Taliban" video. . which I took time to watch. . .yeah, that Hollywood propaganda? What the hell is that shit based on?

You tell me, who the weak minded drama queen is.

You are SO weak minded, any bit of emotional laden propaganda from the idiot box will move you, as long as it conforms to your cognitive bias . . . I go in for actual analysis.

It is impossible to reason with you.

You never even viewed any of that material.

Naomi is an anti-vaxer, a promoter of non-science disinformation, and a conspiracy theorist. You listen to people like this - Ehhh WHY exactly?

Critics have challenged the quality and accuracy of the scholarship in her books; her serious misreading of court records for Outrages (2019) led to the book's US publication being cancelled.[9]

Since around 2014 Wolf has been described as being a conspiracy theorist.[a] She has received criticism for promoting misinformation on several topics, such as beheadings carried out by ISIS, the Western African Ebola virus epidemic, and Edward Snowden.[10][11][12] During the COVID-19 pandemic,

Wolf has objected to the lockdowns,[13] and is a vocal critic of COVID-19 vaccines.[14] In June 2021, her Twitter account was suspended for posting anti-vaccine misinformation.
[15]

The Evangelical Christian Right in action folks. Unbelievable. :rolleyes-41:

The spokesperson for the National Religious Broadcasters, an international association of evangelical communicators, was fired Friday following an appearance on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” earlier this month in which he discussed how his faith motivated him to get the Covid-19 vaccine.​
Pastor Daniel Darling appeared on the cable news show last Wednesday to talk about his most recent column for USA Todaytitled "Why as a Christian, and an American, I got the COVID vaccine."​
In his conversation with MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, Darling said faith played an important role in his decision to get vaccinated, particularly the idea that "we ought to love our neighbor." By getting the vaccine, people don't only protect themselves, but become less likely to infect others, he said.​
Darling also urged leaders to stop politicizing vaccines "because I don’t want to see anyone else die of Covid," he said.​
His exit from the National Religious Broadcasters came after the organization determined his comments violated an internal policy of remaining neutral about Covid-19 vaccines. Darling was fired two days after refusing to sign a letter admitting insubordination.​
The National Religious Broadcasters did not respond to NBC News' request for comment on Saturday.​

Not surprising at all.

Religious broadcasters are supposed to stay neutral on controversial political issues like vaccination.

The fact that Pastor Darling didn't just sign the document admitting his error is why he was fired. Not that he gave a pro-vax diatribe on the Morning Joe.

Naomi is an anti-vaxer, a promoter of non-science disinformation, and a conspiracy theorist. You listen to people like this - Ehhh WHY exactly?

Critics have challenged the quality and accuracy of the scholarship in her books; her serious misreading of court records for Outrages (2019) led to the book's US publication being cancelled.[9]

Since around 2014 Wolf has been described as being a conspiracy theorist.[a] She has received criticism for promoting misinformation on several topics, such as beheadings carried out by ISIS, the Western African Ebola virus epidemic, and Edward Snowden.[10][11][12] During the COVID-19 pandemic,

Wolf has objected to the lockdowns,[13] and is a vocal critic of COVID-19 vaccines.[14] In June 2021, her Twitter account was suspended for posting anti-vaccine misinformation.
[15]
I don't give a. smoking hot damn if you are anti Vax, pro Vax, or wait and see. Vax,

IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO DO SO.

or at least it used to be.

I do understand your position, but who would want to work for any organization that makes you sign a contract that you won't express a personal opinion?

Dan Darling took a principled position not to sign their insubordination document. He's one of those semi-rare Christians who actually does love his neighbor and he'll be better off without them.

Many people do. Many people can't speak about what they do at work at all.

There’s nothing political about vaccines. And that’s all he talked about

Of there is a lot political now. You might rightfully argue there shouldn't be but there is.

And you do?

Do you feel your statement "rights do not apply to jobs" should apply to athletes also?

Yes and it does. Just because an employer can do something does not mean they must just because you dislike something.

Athlete's employers allowed them to speak out. Their call.

Yes and it does. Just because an employer can do something does not mean they must just because you dislike something.

Athlete's employers allowed them to speak out. Their call.
Except some didn't and hey, look, more division.

But I do understand your point.

The Evangelical Christian Right in action folks. Unbelievable. :rolleyes-41:

His exit from the National Religious Broadcasters came after the organization determined his comments violated an internal policy of remaining neutral about Covid-19 vaccines.​
Jesus hates hypocrites.

Polishprince A policy of political neutrality, eh?

"The American people have spoken. On behalf of the membership of National Religious Broadcasters, I extend congratulations to President-Elect Donald J. Trump for his remarkable victory. It illustrates the vitality of the American political process. We also congratulate Vice President-Elect Mike Pence, who as a faithful member of Congress was the 2009 recipient of NRB's prestigious Faith & Freedom Award. NRB looks forward to working with the new Trump-Pence Administration on matters of mutual interest and concern.

"NRB commends voters for repudiating the demands of the radical Left. Sadly, that agenda has been aggressively advanced by the Obama Administration.

Jesus hates hypocrites.

Polishprince A policy of political neutrality, eh?

"The American people have spoken. On behalf of the membership of National Religious Broadcasters, I extend congratulations to President-Elect Donald J. Trump for his remarkable victory. It illustrates the vitality of the American political process. We also congratulate Vice President-Elect Mike Pence, who as a faithful member of Congress was the 2009 recipient of NRB's prestigious Faith & Freedom Award. NRB looks forward to working with the new Trump-Pence Administration on matters of mutual interest and concern.

"NRB commends voters for repudiating the demands of the radical Left. Sadly, that agenda has been aggressively advanced by the Obama Administration.
Sounds like his bosses are being politics. Hardly “neutral” at all

Forum List

Back