National Religious Broadcasters spokesman fired after pro-vaccine remarks

So letting leftists gather without question but banning churches is public health concerns?

It was hardly just leftists. Wal Mart was open but churches were closed. (FWIW, I agreed with the USSC that this was a violation of the 1st Amendment)

He's better off no longer associated with the American taliban.
This can be said over and over. Covid was politicized along with the domestic terrorists in the cities killing and looting and burning down neighborhoods to help steal an election. The media was complicit along with politicians with questionable voting practices.

It was hardly just leftists. Wal Mart was open but churches were closed. (FWIW, I agreed with the USSC that this was a violation of the 1st Amendment)
one example, true. but 9nce weaponized it seemed to drop all fear of the virus and became another tool of divide.

The Evangelical Christian Right in action folks. Unbelievable. :rolleyes-41:

The spokesperson for the National Religious Broadcasters, an international association of evangelical communicators, was fired Friday following an appearance on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” earlier this month in which he discussed how his faith motivated him to get the Covid-19 vaccine.​
Pastor Daniel Darling appeared on the cable news show last Wednesday to talk about his most recent column for USA Todaytitled "Why as a Christian, and an American, I got the COVID vaccine."​
In his conversation with MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, Darling said faith played an important role in his decision to get vaccinated, particularly the idea that "we ought to love our neighbor." By getting the vaccine, people don't only protect themselves, but become less likely to infect others, he said.​
Darling also urged leaders to stop politicizing vaccines "because I don’t want to see anyone else die of Covid," he said.​
His exit from the National Religious Broadcasters came after the organization determined his comments violated an internal policy of remaining neutral about Covid-19 vaccines. Darling was fired two days after refusing to sign a letter admitting insubordination.​
The National Religious Broadcasters did not respond to NBC News' request for comment on Saturday.​

Good. kick all of the undercover satanists out of the church.

The Evangelical Christian Right in action folks. Unbelievable. :rolleyes-41:

The spokesperson for the National Religious Broadcasters, an international association of evangelical communicators, was fired Friday following an appearance on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” earlier this month in which he discussed how his faith motivated him to get the Covid-19 vaccine.​
Pastor Daniel Darling appeared on the cable news show last Wednesday to talk about his most recent column for USA Todaytitled "Why as a Christian, and an American, I got the COVID vaccine."​
In his conversation with MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, Darling said faith played an important role in his decision to get vaccinated, particularly the idea that "we ought to love our neighbor." By getting the vaccine, people don't only protect themselves, but become less likely to infect others, he said.​
Darling also urged leaders to stop politicizing vaccines "because I don’t want to see anyone else die of Covid," he said.​
His exit from the National Religious Broadcasters came after the organization determined his comments violated an internal policy of remaining neutral about Covid-19 vaccines. Darling was fired two days after refusing to sign a letter admitting insubordination.​
The National Religious Broadcasters did not respond to NBC News' request for comment on Saturday.​

It’s very believable, such is the authoritarian right.

I do understand your position, but who would want to work for any organization that makes you sign a contract that you won't express a personal opinion?

Dan Darling took a principled position not to sign their insubordination document. He's one of those semi-rare Christians who actually does love his neighbor and he'll be better off without them.
Who would want to work for any organization that would seek to silence someone for making factual statements about vaccines that could save countless lives.

Not surprising at all.

Religious broadcasters are supposed to stay neutral on controversial political issues like vaccination.

The fact that Pastor Darling didn't just sign the document admitting his error is why he was fired. Not that he gave a pro-vax diatribe on the Morning Joe.

And YET ... I can point to several Christian Evangelicals who vociferously endorsed TRUMP! :lol:

Many people do. Many people can't speak about what they do at work at all.

Ahhh - The corporate prenup and non-compete/ non-disclosure agreements such as Trumpy Bear made his hires sign.
Courts have held tight on this one ... They are as worthless as shit on a stick. ;)

Last edited:
Then stop being said asshole.
Sorry...but if you mean pointing out that Trumpers are the ones who are vaccine resistant...that's just pointing out a public health failing and by whom

If some political group decides that they "stand" for not wearing pants....is it political to be in favor of wearing pants?

This can be said over and over. Covid was politicized along with the domestic terrorists in the cities killing and looting and burning down neighborhoods to help steal an election. The media was complicit along with politicians with questionable voting practices.

And WHOM exactly politicized masks and vaccine? Oh yes, twas the Trumpster you insufferable idiot.

Ahhh - The corporate prenup and non-compete agreements such as Trumpy Bear made his hires sign.
Courts have held tight on this one ... They are as worthless as shit on a stick. ;)

Only experience I have known with a non-compete was held up. Now this was years ago and I have not followed recent rulings.

Forum List

Back