Family urges Biden to strike deal to free Taliban hostage:

You Taliban supporters want the U.S. negotiating with kidnappers, eh?
Thanks to Biden's incompetence, there will probably be a lot of American hostages...

Apparently the Democrats don't care about Americans if they can replace them with illegals...

I don't understand this desire to impeach Biden! I say let him go! Let him go. This is getting hilarious! Leave Joe in!

By the end of this year, it'll be like an H-bomb has gone off in Washington, I want the people who voted for Biden so happy to be rid of Trump to get the FULL MEASURE of their erudite and illustrious decision!!! :laughing0301:

By 2022, Biden looks to have collapsed our economy, devastated our military standing in the world, and to have completely tipped the balance of power in the world totally over to our enemies, boosted Russia and China, while thoroughly pissing off and screwing all our allies!

intears.gif

I don't understand this desire to impeach Biden! I say let him go! Let him go. This is getting hilarious! Leave Joe in!

By the end of this year, it'll be like an H-bomb has gone off in Washington, I want the people who voted for Biden so happy to be rid of Trump to get the FULL MEASURE of their erudite and illustrious decision!!! :laughing0301:

By 2022, Biden looks to have collapsed our economy, devastated our military standing in the world, and to have completely tipped the balance of power in the world totally over to our enemies, boosted Russia and China, while thoroughly pissing off and screwing all our allies!

View attachment 532725
What do you expect, when he probably gets his advice from "the smartest guy he knows"...

A CRACK HEAD!!!

Held since last year? Why didn't Trump do something about his case when they made the cease fire plans?

Hell, they should have got him back before Trump left office.

Sorry. . . I'm not impressed with this thread blaming that shit on Biden, Trump should have done something about that POW.

War is chaos, they should have known once that 5000 got relased and the country got overrun things would turn into a shit show. . . .

:rolleyes:

I don’t do videos.

What “hostages” are we talking about?

Why not? Biden has fucked everything else up so why not just fill the barrels with cash and send them over?

He can't be any dumber than he already is, can he? In for a penny in for a pound.

Held since last year? Why didn't Trump do something about his case when they made the cease fire plans?

Hell, they should have got him back before Trump left office.

Sorry. . . I'm not impressed with this thread blaming that shit on Biden, Trump should have done something about that POW.

War is chaos, they should have known once that 5000 got relased and the country got overrun things would turn into a shit show. . . .

:rolleyes:
Isn't that exactly what he was trying to do, idiot, Xiden lover!

this is a man that did nothing to help get an American from being tortured to death in NK when he was VP, you think he cares about americans being held hostage by his pals in the Taliban?

Forum List

Back