National debt

I don’t think that the debt can be paid, not in the normal sense. The govt will resort to printing money, and the dollar will finally collapse.
When that happens a loaf of bread might cost $1000, and rising by the day. It’s not hard to conceive of a loaf of bread being unaffordable.

No value will be created, just paper money, which portends the end of paper money, and the start of electronic money .

Last edited:
I don’t think that the debt can be paid, not in the normal sense. The govt will resort to printing money, and the dollar will finally collapse.
When that happens a loaf of bread might cost $1000, and rising by the day. It’s not hard to conceive of a loaf of bread being unaffordable.

No value will be created, just paper money, which portends the end of paper money, and the start of electronic money .
But what backs the electronic money? I see dollars, yuan, euros backing that counterfit money, do you think if the economy tanks, that there will be water, or food, or even electricity? No one is going to work, if there isnt shit to be paid for. Farming will become the new millionaires, but power, without power how do you think you can get that Bitcon? I didnt misspell Bitcon, because it is a con of the greatest magnitude...

Oh yeah, precious metals will be the currency of choice again, along with food and ammunition.

But what backs the electronic money? I see dollars, yuan, euros backing that counterfit money, do you think if the economy tanks, that there will be water, or food, or even electricity? No one is going to work, if there isnt shit to be paid for. Farming will become the new millionaires, but power, without power how do you think you can get that Bitcon? I didnt misspell Bitcon, because it is a con of the greatest magnitude...

Oh yeah, precious metals will be the currency of choice again, along with food and ammunition.
I think that something new will be created, which is not really money, but an accounting system. Something which gives permission to buy, with an account, and it will be utterly made up.

It won’t rely on gold or silver, or bit coin. It will be something that gives a person the ability to buy, or denies it. When I think about that, it will work, but it will be a noose around everyone’s neck.

If you are cut off, you will starve and die; and if you go along, it can provide what you need, or even great wealth, but it’s just a theory.

I think that something new will be created, which is not really money, but an accounting system. Something which gives permission to buy, with an account, and it will be utterly made up.

It won’t rely on gold or silver, or bit coin. It will be something that gives a person the ability to buy, or denies it. When I think about that, it will work, but it will be a noose around everyone’s neck.

If you are cut off, you will starve and die; and if you go along, it can provide what you need, or even great wealth, but it’s just a theory.
And who is going to be in charge of what you can or cant buy?

The production capacity of a country sets the value of the money. When the money supply goes up while production reduce, there can only be inflation.

Last edited:
And who is going to be in charge of what you can or cant buy?
I am certain that there will be plenty of people willing to administer that duty. Legions of them I would say, but there will be one top dog in charge of it all. And it will be a Hell on Earth, if my instincts are right.

The production capacity of a country sets the value of the money. When the money supply goes up while production reduce, there can only be inflation.
Are you using your business class as a reference here? I am saying that money will die out, as a means of exchange.

Tell me, do you use mostly money on a daily basis? Or do you use a debit card? Maybe checks or credit cards? Most people probably use cards and not cash.

And I am speaking of a new money system, because I don’t foresee the dollar lasting much longer. We don't need physical money any longer.

Last edited:
I am curious, what does America produce anymore, some cars, and farm goods?

Forum List

Back