Nation-Wide Dish Soap Shortage?

Is Wal-Mart the only store that is going to have this issue?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll be at my local Food City tomorrow at some point. I'll see how things are going there if I can remember to look.

I saw this at Walmart this morning. Hmmmm.

That's revealing already.

What would be causing a shortage of dish soap? Maybe the fires in California?

Yyyyyyeeeeaahhhhh, because dishwashing soap grows on the Dawn trees in the desert. That's the ticket.

'scuse me a moment. :banghead:

Maybe China tariffs?

Of course. I never thought of that: "It's Trump's fault."

Thank you for setting the world straight. You deserve a medal for that...

facebook-campaign-ribbon-for-keyboard-gallantry-exceptionally-meritorious-service-13164911.png

And the Lord knows, you wouldn't be caught dead in a Walmart. I mean with all those deplorables and such. You'd probably be so overwhelmed by the smell that you'd be overcome with the vapors and faint dead away, you poor little snowflake.

:laughing0301:

It's your issue chump, not mine. Personally I have copious amounts of dishwashing soap.
I'll sell you a capful for three hundred bucks. Overpriced? Maybe, but you're gullible enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll be at my local Food City tomorrow at some point. I'll see how things are going there if I can remember to look.

Not the one in Newport is it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not the one in Newport is it?
No. I am right now at one of the Morristown Food City buildings and I just saw the dish soap aisle. No problem there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back