Why is black America silent on this?

Where are the proud parent of these animals. And the Democrats want to know why we need AR 15’s and AK 47’s. This is happening in the Democrats backyard and they do nothing about it. They’re to worried about President Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many of these kids will be dead or in prison in 5 years? How many will they have murdered by then? Where is Barack, Oprah, Lebron, Al, Jesse, etc.?

Baltimore City FOP on Twitter
That is an intereting post. I haven't hesrd any of them voicing their concerns about inner city violence while they live in their stately mansions. They are the important people that the kids may even listen to. Instead, we have Black leaders enabling these young people and calling for more violence.

Where are their calls for getting rid of gangs, guns, taking responsibility for the bavies they help bring into life. Do you hear them crying out anti drug discussions?

No. They are too busy talking to their agents and brokers.

How many of these kids will be dead or in prison in 5 years? How many will they have murdered by then? Where is Barack, Oprah, Lebron, Al, Jesse, etc.?

Why is america silent on this?

U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says

The report says a combination of global starvation, war, disease, drought, and a fragile power grid could have cascading, devastating effects.
U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says

The report says a combination of global starvation, war, disease, drought, and a fragile power grid could have cascading, devastating effects.
Didn't they say that 20 years ago?

What’s the problem? Besides their not speaking any discernible dialect of English? We have a 2nd. If these people present a problem... Use it. “Freedom” is not synonymous with safe...

Libtards and there climate change bullshit. Take your medication, your babbling again.

What’s the problem? Besides their not speaking any discernible dialect of English? We have a 2nd. If these people present a problem... Use it. “Freedom” is not synonymous with safe...

Moron. They have guns in there hands and I guarantee none of them are legally owned.

Moron. They have guns in there hands and I guarantee none of them are legally owned.

I don’t care... I look for no ones consent , or blessing. Only a fool Beta would. Sound like you?

Where are the proud parent of these animals. And the Democrats want to know why we need AR 15’s and AK 47’s. This is happening in the Democrats backyard and they do nothing about it. They’re to worried about President Trump.

Parents ? Well, if you mean where's mom, she gave up years before.

Why should black people bother when they know that conservatives will speak up for them

In other words, remain silent. After all, a shitload of dead and imprisoned black youths are worthless to you.

How about the fact that their corny song and dance is the corniest shit ive ever seen? I got douche chills when i watched that idiocy.

Come on black people. You need to at least try to be cool. That dorky shit aint gonna cut it.

So you are claiming these people have done nothing? Are you just stupid or what?

They did something.

Encouraged it.

All those people worked to reduce the gun violence while assfucks like you love how the NRA was helping the flow of guns.

Forum List

Back