Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay

Yep.

Maybe IM2 is saying that blacks could no way develop anything on their own, so it HAD to be whites?
Yup. I tried making a hypothetical that I hear Richard Spencer’s group does some nice things for the white community - to show how totally unacceptable a comment like would be given his despicable bigotry - and the poster thought I was serious.

The fact is that if whites said Richard Spencer had been helpful to whites, blacks would be up in arms (rightly so) pointing out that is unacceptable to tolerate his racism because…..he’s good for whites.

That we have blacks on this forum cutting a wide berth (not sure that’s the correct expression, but you know what I mean) where the racist, antisemitic NOI is concerned while simultaneously screeching “racist” at any whites who don’t yield to their false leftist narrative and continuing to insist that racism is to blame for the plight of the black underclass Is hypocrisy to infinity.

Farrakhan is a vicious antisemite. He blames everything on Jews. The ADL has blasted him regularly for years.
….and yet, we still have blacks here (most are racist, one is not) singing the praises of Farrakhan’s NOI despite that.

As far as blaming everything on Jews, that’s been going on for millennia. In fact, I’m surprised blacks aren’t blaming the problem of black poverty rate on the Jews. (Oops... I just gave them another thing to blame on the Jews. Dang.)

I certainly can be honest, and I've been brutally honest with you about your issue with comprehension.

You've been flaccidly impotent with ad hominem to avoid supporting your supposition.

That is hardly "honest."

However, you just won't be honest with yourself and acknowledge it.

And there is nothing I can do about that.

Having a paying job provided by an organization that is based in your own community when you cannot get hired OUTSIDE of your OWN community for anything except the most menial of jobs available is NOT slavery.

There is no evidence that NOI paid the menial labor at all.

As a Marxist organization, NOI promoted communal living. The cult provided for the welfare of cult members. All appearances are that the workforce was unpaid.

I will grant you that labor does not appear forced, though NOI generally murdered those who attempted to leave the cult.

Or do I need to spoonfeed an example of, and the actual definition of slavery to you as well?

You mean, do you think you can succeed at gaslighting me?

Bullying and lying hasn't worked, so the chances are pretty slim.

You continue to ramble about cults, Farakhan and lots of other incoherent nonsense that does not even pertain to anything that I said in the first place.

Right, what does Louis Farrakhan have to do with the Nation of Islam.. :rofl:

Farrakhan seized control of the cult in 1975, some 47 years ago. Farrakhan IS the NOI, the supreme ruler of the cult.

Feel free to post anything that you can find that invalidates that the NOI purchased land, bought buildings and hired, trained and paid people to work for them in the communities that they were present in.

Prove a negative?

More flaccid bullshit. YOU made a claim that you will not and CANNOT support, that the economic policies of Farrakhan are of great benefit to black Americans.

The ONLY ones who benefitted by NOI economic ventures are the top brass - particularly Farrakhan. No different than any other cult.

Many got on their feet and out of poverty that way, when there were no other options available to them.

Yet you can't support this claim in any way. Yes, Farrakhan owned a bank. Yes, Farrakhan had dozens of bakeries. Farrakhan owns a great deal of property.

Like Black Lives Matters, those running the show got filthy rich. Those on the bottom got shit on, and still do.
Until then, I'm done here.

Of course you are, you're a coward and liar, and completely exposed.

That's not entirely correct.

The idiocy promulgated by the Nation of Islam is heresy. It is contrary to real Islamic beliefs. Actual Muslims view NOI in the same was Catholics view Jehovah Witnesses, a cult utterly unrelated to the legitimate faith.

Malcolm X performed the Hajj, traveled to Mecca, and converted to Islam. So the NOI rulers - Farrakhan and his thugs, killed him.

NOI hates Islam as much as Muslims hate NOI.
wrong again-----it seems to me that you are
totally ignorant of islamic propaganda and have never met a muslim educated in a REAL
ISLAMIC COUNTRY. "ACTUAL MUSLIMS"? what are you calling 'ACTUAL MUSLIMS' ?
How many muslims who have been the happy and fortunate beneficiaries of islamic educations in Shariah adherent lands do you
know? Ever been in a mosque?

You've been flaccidly impotent with ad hominem to avoid supporting your supposition.

That is hardly "honest."

There is no evidence that NOI paid the menial labor at all.

As a Marxist organization, NOI promoted communal living. The cult provided for the welfare of cult members. All appearances are that the workforce was unpaid.

I will grant you that labor does not appear forced, though NOI generally murdered those who attempted to leave the cult.

You mean, do you think you can succeed at gaslighting me?

Bullying and lying hasn't worked, so the chances are pretty slim.

Right, what does Louis Farrakhan have to do with the Nation of Islam.. :rofl:

Farrakhan seized control of the cult in 1975, some 47 years ago. Farrakhan IS the NOI, the supreme ruler of the cult.

Prove a negative?

More flaccid bullshit. YOU made a claim that you will not and CANNOT support, that the economic policies of Farrakhan are of great benefit to black Americans.

The ONLY ones who benefitted by NOI economic ventures are the top brass - particularly Farrakhan. No different than any other cult.

Yet you can't support this claim in any way. Yes, Farrakhan owned a bank. Yes, Farrakhan had dozens of bakeries. Farrakhan owns a great deal of property.

Like Black Lives Matters, those running the show got filthy rich. Those on the bottom got shit on, and still do.

Of course you are, you're a coward and liar, and completely exposed.
Here we go with your comprehension issue again. I gave you some proof of two things:

1. The NOI did provide paying jobs to NON NOI members.

2. Finally you made a partly true statement. Farrakhan came into control of the NOI in 1975.
Their economic plan encompassed the years from 1935 to 1975 and intersected MLKS civil rights movement, which was my point all along, so thank you for pointing that out to yourself.

3. You've not proven what you claim as far as those employed by the NOI during those years were equivalent to slaves.

Lastly, I would not dignify you by wasting my time, attempting to gaslight or bully you.

That's a defense mechanism on your part to camouflage your inability to engage in a lucid conversation in a sensible, adult like manner.

If pointing that out is "exposing" my intolerance for half assed reasoning based on emotions instead of facts, it is what it is.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I really need to stop calling you out for your lies?

Dayum..

Poor little bigot.
If you were actually doing that, I'd have no problem. But you aren't and your psychosis makes you think that's what you're doing.

Yep.

Maybe IM2 is saying that blacks could no way develop anything on their own, so it HAD to be whites?
Wrong as usual. I really think whites like you should shut up. Considering the amount of help whites have been given, you really look like a dumb ass when you make comments like this.

wrong again-----it seems to me that you are
totally ignorant of islamic propaganda and have never met a muslim educated in a REAL
ISLAMIC COUNTRY. "ACTUAL MUSLIMS"? what are you calling 'ACTUAL MUSLIMS' ?
How many muslims who have been the happy and fortunate beneficiaries of islamic educations in Shariah adherent lands do you
know? Ever been in a mosque?

What does that have to do with the Nation of Islam?

Yes, I've been in a Mosque.

Here we go with your comprehension issue again. I gave you some proof of two things:

1. The NOI did provide paying jobs to NON NOI members.

Prove it.

2. Finally you made a partly true statement. Farrakhan came into control of the NOI in 1975.
Their economic plan encompassed the years from 1935 to 1975 and intersected MLKS civil rights movement, which was my point all along, so thank you for pointing that out to yourself.

Intersected, or competed with.

3. You've not proven what you claim as far as those employed by the NOI during those years were equivalent to slaves.

Unpaid labor is what in your world

Lastly, I would not dignify you by wasting my time, attempting to gaslight or bully you.

That's a defense mechanism on your part to camouflage your inability to engage in a lucid conversation in a sensible, adult like manner.

If pointing that out is "exposing" my intolerance for half assed reasoning based on emotions instead of facts, it is what it is.

You makes lots of claims. You offer zero support for any of them.

Forum List

Back