Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay

NOI exists because it is economically facilitated by "foreign" (read that oil rich
countries) which promote islam. It is nothing
new in that it's basic premises are almost 100 years IN PROGRAM. Its Antisemitism is consistent with the islamic agenda for 1400 years. READ YOUR KORAN
No, the NOI is the result of white racism.

Define how I "love racism"? and where did I imply that Farakhan personally "appeals to me".

You're the nut that keeps bringing up Farakhan, not me.

I personally saw some of the farms, processing plants, restaurants and other businesses including a bank owned by the NOI prior to Farrakhan.

Great, the cult enriched itself.

No cult has ever done that before...

During that era many of those so called "exploited" people would have been at the back of the line for any other job in the mainstream.

So, NOI provided them slavery. How noble.

And for the last time, s l o w l y, just for you.

If MLK had focused on economic development more than the methods that he did, the long term results would have been more positive.

The lie is that NOI offered development. It was a cult that built an empire purely for the benefit of the ruling elite of that cult.
That being said, talk to yourself, I've repeated the same exact thing to you ad nauseum.

I cannot dumb down this exchange any more than I already have.

And you certainly can't be honest.

Define how I "love racism"? and where did I imply that Farakhan personally "appeals to me".

You're the nut that keeps bringing up Farakhan, not me.

I personally saw some of the farms, processing plants, restaurants and other businesses including a bank owned by the NOI prior to Farrakhan.
During that era many of those so called "exploited" people would have been at the back of the line for any other job in the mainstream.

And for the last time, s l o w l y, just for you.

If MLK had focused on economic development more than the methods that he did, the long term results would have been more positive.

That being said, talk to yourself, I've repeated the same exact thing to you ad nauseum.

I cannot dumb down this exchange any more than I already have.
These "experts" on black issues make me laugh.

The lie is that NOI offered development. It was a cult that built an empire purely for the benefit of the ruling elite of that cult.

You really know nothing about the NOI.

You racists are pathetic. Katsteve brings up the NOI's philosophy of Economic development and you racists conflate what he was talking about to fit your racism. Katsteve was right. But in standard USMB fashion the short bus people try hijacking the issue.

I know it’s headed by a raging antisemite who drives racism and Jew-hate. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS AFTER THAT.
You are a racist jewish woman whining about anti semitism. End your racism or shut the fuck up.

NOI exists because it is economically facilitated by "foreign" (read that oil rich
countries) which promote islam. It is nothing
new in that it's basic premises are almost 100 years IN PROGRAM. Its Antisemitism is consistent with the islamic agenda for 1400 years. READ YOUR KORAN

That's not entirely correct.

The idiocy promulgated by the Nation of Islam is heresy. It is contrary to real Islamic beliefs. Actual Muslims view NOI in the same was Catholics view Jehovah Witnesses, a cult utterly unrelated to the legitimate faith.

Malcolm X performed the Hajj, traveled to Mecca, and converted to Islam. So the NOI rulers - Farrakhan and his thugs, killed him.

NOI hates Islam as much as Muslims hate NOI.

You racists are pathetic. Katsteve brings up the NOI's philosophy of Economic development and you racists conflate what he was talking about to fit your racism. Katsteve was right. But in standard USMB fashion the short bus people try hijacking the issue.

The racist here is you.

You alone judge others by the color of their skin.

I certainly can be honest, and I've been brutally honest with you about your issue with comprehension.

However, you just won't be honest with yourself and acknowledge it.

And there is nothing I can do about that.

Having a paying job provided by an organization that is based in your own community when you cannot get hired OUTSIDE of your OWN community for anything except the most menial of jobs available is NOT slavery.

Or do I need to spoonfeed an example of, and the actual definition of slavery to you as well?

You continue to ramble about cults, Farakhan and lots of other incoherent nonsense that does not even pertain to anything that I said in the first place.

Feel free to post anything that you can find that invalidates that the NOI purchased land, bought buildings and hired, trained and paid people to work for them in the communities that they were present in.

Many got on their feet and out of poverty that way, when there were no other options available to them.

Until then, I'm done here.

"Muslims and non-Muslims were employed in NOI-owned businesses. In 1958, for example, the NOI operated a dry-cleaning plant located at 608 East 63rd Street in Chicago. The plant was managed by Herbert Muhammad, one of Elijah Muhammad’s sons and directly employed five NOI members full time. Although the plant had two NOI delivery trucks, non-NOI members also were employed, often using their own vehicles to assist in the pickup and delivery of dry cleaning in exchange for a 35% commission on merchandise collected from and distributed to customers."

Source:

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I didn't make this up. :laughing0301:

"Those rascally Jews are at it again! If they aren’t trying to control the media, they are busy turning black men gay.

According to professor Wesley Muhammad of San Francisco State University (SFSU), genius Jews are “effeminizing” pot to turn black men gay, and there is only one man and one group who can keep all the black lads from becoming light in the loafers.

“It is Jewish genius that has helped to weaponize the weed so that it may effeminize the black male of America. And be clear, it is Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam that is standing in between the total demasculinization of the black man in America,” Muhammad boldly and unscientifically declared. "

Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Making Black Men Gay

Ari Hoffman
@thehoffather
·
Nov 1

Nation of Islam Official Wesley Muhammad: "Jewish Genius" Responsible for Homosexuality, Transgenderism among Blacks, "Weaponization" of Marijuana to "Feminize" Black Men #MEMRI

memri.org
Nation of Islam Official Wesley Muhammad: "Jewish Genius" Responsible for Homosexuality, Transgen...
Nation of Islam official Dr. Wesley Muhammad, a scholarly aid to NOI leader Louis Farrakhan, spoke at the 2019 Saviours'...

San Francisco State University Prof Says Jewish Pot is Making Black Men Gay – CA News Forum

Studies have identified several genes that cause homosexuality. That and emotional environment do it.

Forum List

Back