nasser gop calls for santos to resign

i dont think he will...he has no honor...
Who does in the swamp on the Potomac?

Are you aware of a D senator who lied repeatedly about his record, yet he’s still in the Senate? Our potus, a well known liar, lied repeatedly about his record way back in the 80s, yet gets re-elected several more times in the senate, becomes VP for eight years and now president.

But that damn Santos!

Proof the power of the MSM to deceive shouldn’t be underestimated.

Who does in the swamp on the Potomac?

Are you aware of a D senator who lied repeatedly about his record, yet he’s still in the Senate? Our potus, a well known liar, lied repeatedly about his record way back in the 80s, yet gets re-elected several more times in the senate, becomes VP for eight years and now president.

But that damn Santos!

Proof the power of the MSM to deceive shouldn’t be underestimated.
Its all disingenuous. 99% of the time, outrage from the duopoly is disingenuous. They dont care about the act, they just care who did it.

Santos is going to be in legal trouble. He "donated" $705,000 to his campaign. Yet he had no visible means of support. It is impossible that was his own money.

The man is an idiot. He should have quietly withdrawn months ago.

Did you mean Nassau?
I don't know if you're asking me about Nassau County, but Joe Cairo was one of the architects for creating the Town of Hempstead as a separate entity within Nassau County.
He has collected millions in bribes over the last 30 years as that is the only way to "pass a Town of Hempstead test" and get a job.
The sad fact is that the judges in both parties cover up for this corruption.

Santos is going to be in legal trouble. He "donated" $705,000 to his campaign. Yet he had no visible means of support. It is impossible that was his own money.

The man is an idiot. He should have quietly withdrawn months ago.
No one cares about Santos.. his judge are the people who voted for him...

I don't know if you're asking me about Nassau County, but Joe Cairo was one of the architects for creating the Town of Hempstead as a separate entity within Nassau County.
He has collected millions in bribes over the last 30 years as that is the only way to "pass a Town of Hempstead test" and get a job.
The sad fact is that the judges in both parties cover up for this corruption.
No. I only meant that she said “nasser.”

i dont think he will...he has no honor...

Resign because he lied?

It was just a couple of months ago that some republicans here were telling me that the lies didn't matter. At least that was the case when Herschell Walker was on the ballot.

Resign because he lied?

It was just a couple of months ago that some republicans here were telling me that the lies didn't matter. At least that was the case when Herschell Walker was on the ballot.

Liz warren and pedo joe have histories for pathological lying going back decades.

So long as they are good to go, so is EVERYONE else.

That's how it works in the real world.

Forum List

Back