Nashville school shooter

And as the kids leave the school?.... what then?... what about churches stores theaters?... the cause of this craziness must be addressed and the cause is not glass doors.... and its not guns....
So you're lame ass logic is telling you that if something isn't 100% effective that it is better to do nothing at all.

So don't whine piss and moan the next time some psycho walks into an elementary school and kills little kids.

Your pie in the sky solution will take years and how many millions or billions of dollars to build and staff a brand new mental health network?

No its not... to increase safety we must fix the mental health issues and stop being in denial that not knowing what sex you are is a mental disorder... that needs to be number one in fixing this....

How long will that take and how many psychos will walk into an unsecured school and kill little kids while yo try to rebuild the mental health system of the entire country?

And I didn't say anything about people not knowing what sex they are so why don't you admit right now you are a lying sack of shit and are making up things I said.

And how many school shooters were confused about their sex? Not many

So you're lame ass logic is telling you that if something isn't 100% effective that it is better to do nothing at all.

So don't whine piss and moan the next time some psycho walks into an elementary school and kills little kids.

Your pie in the sky solution will take years and how many millions or billions of dollars to build and staff a brand new mental health network?

It is better to spend those billions isolating the dangerously mentally ill rather than spend billions making every school into a prison where little kids don't get any fresh air for 8 hours a day, as you proposed. Why are we always punishing kids these days? We really are a late stage society. Maybe AI will finish us off sooner than later....

It is better to spend those billions isolating the dangerously mentally ill rather than spend billions making every school into a prison where little kids don't get any fresh air for 8 hours a day, as you proposed. Why are we always punishing kids these days? We really are a late stage society. Maybe AI will finish us off sooner than later....

And how long will that take? How many other psychos will just be able to walk into a school and kill little kids in the couple decades or more it will take to rebuild the entire mental health delivery system for the entire country?

All because you think that putting in a few simple effective security measures is too extreme.

And how long will that take? How many other psychos will just be able to walk into a school and kill little kids in the couple decades or more it will take to rebuild the entire mental health delivery system for the entire country?

All because you think that putting in a few simple effective security measures is too extreme.

It will take a mere matter of months for legions of kids--mostly, sadly boys--to be put on mind-altering medications because people like you don't want them to go outside.

Before Covid and Safetyism we used to understand that some cures were not worth taking. But now, there is no such thing as collateral damage I guess.

It will take a mere matter of months for legions of kids--mostly, sadly boys--to be put on mind-altering medications because people like you don't want them to go outside.

Before Covid and Safetyism we used to understand that some cures were not worth taking. But now, there is no such thing as collateral damage I guess.
Cut the fucking shit. not having 15 or 20 m minutes outside during school hours is NOT going to handicap anyone. A young boy doesn't care if he runs around outside or in a gymnasium for 20 minutes.

Like I said kids get more "fresh air" at the fucking bus stop.

Your idiotic refusal to institute a few security measures that will actually end up saving the lives of kids is enough for me to say you are unfit to be in charge of anyone else's children.

Cut the fucking shit. not having 15 or 20 m minutes outside during school hours is NOT going to handicap anyone. A young boy doesn't care if he runs around outside or in a gymnasium for 20 minutes.

Like I said kids get more "fresh air" at the fucking bus stop.

Your idiotic refusal to institute a few security measures that will actually end up saving the lives of kids is enough for me to say you are unfit to be in charge of anyone else's children.

Guy who never had kids in school tells a highly rated 30 year teacher she can't be a teacher because she says outdoor recess is fundamental.

Sure, Jack.

And next time, do some research.

Guy who never had kids in school tells a highly rated 30 year teacher she can't be a teacher because she says outdoor recess is fundamental.

Sure, Jack.

And next time, do some research.

It's not fundamental.

ANY exercise period will be just as beneficial. No one cares if they run around in a gymnasium or outside on the asphalt. No one cares if they play a little basketball or touch football outside or in a gym

It's not fundamental.

ANY exercise period will be just as beneficial. No one cares if they run around in a gymnasium or outside on the asphalt. No one cares if they play a little basketball or touch football outside or in a gym

The shooter was a deranged fruitloop... like all trans
All I KNOW is that it was one fucked up puppy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, it wasn't the presence or the absence of a penis that killed those people.
It was a friggin' gun!

Even "fruitloops' have way way too easy access to high-lethality, high-capacity, easy-to-use firearms that have catastrophic potential to do harm to our society. And our schoolchildren.

But some here fuss more over penises that weapons of war in our schools.

If someone has never been committed or ruled by the courts to be mentally ill how do you propose to put stricter mental health screenings in place?
On paper the sentiment appears to be logical.
But it is not a perfect solution. Someone can be a responsible gun owner for 10 years. Have an emotional or mental episode and do something terrible. If the person doesn't seek help, if family members ignore the signs, there is NOTHING that can stop that. And we see this from time to time with people that have an emotional breakdown and instead of using a gun, they get in a car and drive left of center. Or they get drunk, get behind a car, and kill other people while they come out un-scaved. We have drunk driving laws and alcohol laws restricting consumption and purchases. Doesn't fix everything.

Red Flag laws are another suggestion. But that is a very slippery slope.

There is no perfect solution that accommodates the 2A and doesn't give the gov't more control than what was originally intended.

So let's start this systematic, what city has the toughest gun laws? We'll go from there. Name that city.

Now, let's say some member of society has been a stellar citizen their entire life, owns a gun the gun control way and then walks into a school and shoots it up. Why didn't the gun law stop him?

I'll tell you why, you can't predict a sane man's insanity.

If someone has never been committed or ruled by the courts to be mentally ill how do you propose to put stricter mental health screenings in place?
why don't you know? That is the cause of the shootings. At least know root cause if you want to discuss the subject.

Identify the process to find a person's date they will snap?

Wonder why that makes a difference too you? We are talking about THREE LITTLE DEAD CHILDERN.,
Any wonder why this extreme hate for people different from us Exploded.
Maybe a cult of angry haters, instead of JESUS following Christians?
THREE DEAD LITTLE CHILDERN. NOT about your obsession's with body parts.
Did you hear about the 13 year old girl stabbed 114 times? That's not hate? You limit your nonsense to a tool and not the person and makes you dangerous.

Sounds like your dilemma huh? That's why background checks don't work.

So let's start this systematic, what city has the toughest gun laws? We'll go from there. Name that city.

Now, let's say some member of society has been a stellar citizen their entire life, owns a gun the gun control way and then walks into a school and shoots it up. Why didn't the gun law stop him?

I'll tell you why, you can't predict a sane man's insanity.
I'm not talking about gun laws.

Maybe read my posts as they are 100% about increasing security measures at schools with robust steel doors , controlling who enters the building and window laminates to prevent them being shot out.

Forum List

Back